[APPLICATION] xXBIGJOEXx

X

xXBIGJOEXx

Name: Joe

In-Game name: xXBIGJOEXx

Previous Planetside experience: a little PS1

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Eve online, ARMA2, BF3 and the other usual random mix of games ranging from rpgs to fps

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes (relativly new to using mumble though)

What you hope to bring to BRTD: a guy looking to have a laugh and some fun, another body for the meat-grinder and mildly competent PS2 player

Anything else you'd like to add: I have had quite a large amount of experience in small / large scale team due to my once cery active Eve account and my current active participation in a large scale PvP community in Arma 2 (so i know when to follow orders and tactical suggestions lol)

p.s thx for reading

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi Bigjoe,
You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.

Access Has been sorted to the Outfit forums.

Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

i played eve online since 2003 . but give it up last year, loved the game but didn't where the game was going . mainly live in 0.0. did a mixture of PVP and Built Supercaps for my old corp.

Hope to see you in game Soon
Juggernaut