[Application] Yoda

Y

Yoda

Hey!

I want to start with the fact i know the recruitment is closed atm, but i figured i'll still apply for future reference if it opens up!
Name: Lars-Erik Carlsson

In-Game name: Yoda

Previous Planetside experience: Planetside 2 beta sence Tech test on EU1

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Star wars galaxies, WoW, Rift, SwTOR, and many more.
Guildleader and player in guild leadership roles in a small gamer community that started in SWG and branched out when it was closed. Often play healer roles and often lead groups in the games i play
Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Squad dynamics, beeing able to adapt to the situation. To change class/load out based on the situation at hands. I am a good squad leader when asked to lead, and i'm a good follower when a soldier in the squad, and i am veary loyal to orders that are given (witch is from my arctic ranger background in the swe army).
I also want to bring to BRTD a vry able and skilled galaxy pilot, witch is the gamestyle/role i like the most!
What is your prefered play style: Galaxy drops and Infantry. I've also played alot of prowler and think it's fun but galaxy related plays are still the most fun!

Anything else you'd like to add:
Mainly i'm a galaxy pilot and have been sence first day on tech test, and many ppl i still play with started to join me due to my flying. I also play the Prowler alot, and I can play any infantry role, engineer beeing the most used class for me so far(due to selfe repairs on galaxy's and sutch)
I started a small outfit on EU1, and even tho i'm good at leading, i can't devote that mutch time as a true leader should. with my IRL army traning i am good with calling out tactics and leading squads, or following a leader and obeying his orders to the letter.
But i also have a child on it's way.
I will always play but i can't guarantee the usual hours at the computer, even tho the minimum of 2 hours per week i saw on thees forums won't be a problem.
also i filmed about 1h of a day in the PS2 beta and it's up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflQh8O5K2U&feature=g-upl
:)
I get tiered of w8ing to fill up the Gal and finaly get going at 3:00
just some random fotage, i didn't know thees ppl before, i joined a open squad, but it turned out to a gr8 fun day!
btw i was not the leader in this, i was just the galaxy pilot:)
I've also had plenty of hours in the galaxy sence this day so i've gotten better at it :)

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Heyas Yoda!

Thanks for taking the initiative for dropping your application here @ BRTD. We are in the process of getting the outfit streamlined a little more, and then we will let in another group of recruits,
By dropping your app now, it really helps speed up the recruitment process, and we will archive this for the next wave for sure.

-Boostoff.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Great!

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW