plus.google.com

Name:
Jason, or "J"

In-Game name:
ZeroJee

Previous Planetside experience:
None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Eve Online, WoT, Team Fortress 2, War Inc: Battlezone, Counter Strike, and more.

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Cake, streaking across the battlefield covered in honey--being chased by bees, loyalty, the ability to follow orders during a fire fight, RL military training, a cool head under fire, and a willingness to learn and excel.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
Your outfit was recommended to me by Zumbee, a long time cohort in the worlf of internet space ships. (ROUS) Also, it is my understanding that BRTD has been around for a bit, and it's always good to jump in with seasoned players in order to accelerate the learning curve and have an advantage over newer outfits.

What is your preferred play style:
I'm still figuring this one out. The only class I haven't tried is Medic. I find my self using Assault/Heavy/Engineer the most. Yesterday, I had a blast manning a Galaxy turret with a highly competent pilot. We were dropping into various LZ's shuttling troops in and out. I've been practicing my flying and have to say---I could see myself as either a competent Infantry trooper, or as a Galaxy pilot with balls of steel.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I consider my self to be very adaptable. I'm extremely interested in stepping things up and working with coordinated groups to be more effective on the battlefield. I'm always willing to set aside my personal preferences to contribute to the team.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
ZeroGee, like -> 0g, Kinda like OG, or Ohh Gee, like original Gangster... nice. I see what you did there ;)
Due to the circumstance of you being a friend of one of BRTD's members (Zumbee), We at the recruitment office of BRTD & BRTD are happy to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis to BRTD which is a standard procedure for all new recruits that are new to BRTD. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our BRTD Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the BRTD FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an BRTD Officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful BRTD outfit related information in the BRTD combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the BRTD outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our BRTD Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

BRTD plays on the Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD is currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

To acquire your login details, please message a BRTD officer in-game with the password request.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Recruiter-guy
-Boostoff

Reactions: 1 person

Zero Jee

Nov 2, 2014
USA
plus.google.com
Thanks for the warm welcome Boostoff!

I'll get all that sorted and check out the links you've provided. Oh, and my name (ZeroJee) is actually 0 G, as in zero gravity. But, once you get to know me you'll see that the "Oh gee!" does apply as well.

Ex:

Several times during aerial combat I have ejected [E] instead of reloading [R]. I was using some euphamisms a bit more colorful than "Oh gee!", but I think you get the point.

;)

Well, see ya plantside!