[APPLICATION]

Derandolewanithi

Dec 6, 2012
Name: Patrick

In-Game name: DerandoL

Previous Planetside experience: No extensive Planetside experience, but I do know the game and I've played many PC FPS's over the years.

Outfit history (if applicable): No official outfit history, but I've rolled with a few clans as an outsider on TS and mumble before.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've played a lot of Battlefield 2, BC 2. and Battlefield 3, and also Blacklight Retribution. I play all sorts of MMO's and MMORPG's, but that's a list that is too big for one forum post. I can play well with others and have more than an ounce of intelligence in my brain-sack.

Do you have a mic? Yes/No: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Fun and Ass-kicking. I don't want to boast, but I'm pretty good at squad related fighting. I know what I'm doing, and I can take orders.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?: I wanted to get into Planetside 2, but the game is on such an epic scale, it's hard to enjoy it all when you're rolling around alone or with a few unpredictable teammates. Also, whenever I get into a random Teamspeak platoon, no one has a sense of teamwork and no one knows how to listen and obey orders. I've seen a lot of your battles and conquests on SankakuGames's YouTube channel, and I was genuinely impressed! I want a community that takes this seriously to the extent of getting stuff done right, but also one that doesn't make gaming a second, not as profitable, job.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?: I really like Aircraft combat, but I can do anything. I'd just be happy to fight with you guys.

Anything else you'd like to add: Yes, I know recruiting is currently down the moment I am typing this, but I hope you consider me. I can follow orders, be available many hours of the week, and have played enough first person shooters to understand how the game works. Thanks!

-Derando

J

Jamriko

Hello Derando,

Unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open within the next week! Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

However, if you were pointed to BRTD by a current member, please do say so and get that member to post here on your application so we can continue with the process.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko