[Application]

mickw1

Dec 12, 2012
In-Game name: mickw1
Previous Planetside experience: A day
Outfit history (if applicable): None
Other (online) games you have played: bf2142, bf2 project reality, world of tanks, hitman absolution bf3
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD:KILLING THE ENEMY I hope :)
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?: defort recommended (but I am just starting out)
What is your preferred play style: anything
Anything else you'd like to add: Nop just hope to speak to you all

Thanks

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
I can vouch for Mickw1. He is a co-leader of my clan called Noobs with Attitude. Mainly focused on BF2: PR.

D

Dotz0r

Hi mick.

Seeing as you have been recommended by an outfit member and hereby vouched by Da-Fort i will accept this application. Mick you are now on a two-week trial. Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Da-Fort will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.