Application

vesuviuz

Dec 13, 2012
Name: Nick
In-Game name: Vesuviuz
Previous Planetside experience: Very little
Outfit history (if applicable): none
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played every major MMORPG and shooter in the last 10 years. Was in top WoW guild on my server for a while, when WoW was still relatively new. Had many first kills on server.
Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Im a great strategist and work well in a team. i have real life military experience and love to play games in a good team.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I'm a real life friend of Grant (Londo) and he said I should join you guys, since i started played Planetside2 and felt very lonely.
What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? Infantry, sniper
Anything else you'd like to add: Hope to see you guys in game, I wouldenjoy being part of a competent gaming crew again.

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
We need more snipers :) and Friends of friends are most welcome, check back soon for a recruiter to give you all the details.

D

Dotz0r

Hi nick.

BRTD is currently closed to the general public, however if londo is willing to vouch for you then you can start a two week trial. But please get londo to post on this topic stating that he will vouch for you.

Many thanks.

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
I've known nick for years, he's a really nice guy and a solid team player.

Happy to vouch for him!

Londo.

D

Dotz0r

Hi nick

Seeing as you have been recommended by an outfit member and hereby vouched by londo i will accept this application. nick you are now on a two-week trial. Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure londo will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.