[APPLICATION]

cacth66

Jan 12, 2013
Name: Joe

In-Game name:

Previous Planetside experience: beta

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Wow/ Swtor / halo 1-4 / Couterstrike all/ starcraft all/ guildwars/

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I"m a sniper at heart and will be one of the best recon men you will have.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Was watching videos on youtube and want to be apart of epic fights that you guys have going on and love the energie

What do you want from BRTD: Nothening beside good times and awesome battles

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: sniper recon

Anything else you'd like to add: fun person who just loves to game and always will.

D

Dotz0r

Welcome to BRTD! You have been placed on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We are glad you have chosen to us, and look forward to gaming with you.

Please check your PM - i will send you our mumble PW

Thanks,
Dotz0r..

cacth66

Jan 12, 2013
i just realized i have been using the wrong account i would like to get cacth65 and invite to the outfit when ever avaible due to new reroll