Away for a week or two

A

Avernus

I know I just got accepted for a trial period, but I won't be able to loggin this week much.

I'll be traveling back to Scotland on the 14th so I can continue my education and I'll be moving in a new flat that has no internet connection for now. So untill I get there and get the internet sorted I won't be able to play at all.

I'll post in this topic when I'm set up and ready, or if anything happens that will prolong my away period.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Good luck with your move! When you get back up and running with the interwebs, please check to ensure your account is still active, and we haven't been too overzealous with housecleaning the forums. If you find yourself wiped, please just re-apply and put a note in there with your original application specifications!

thanks
-Boostoff

A

Avernus

Hey guys

Thanks to mishaps and screwups from my ISP I'll have webs at the earliest on the 9th of October. I should have listened to my friends when they told me not to sign with Virgin.

I hope that I haven't failed my trial due to my abscence and if I haven't I ll see you on the 9th or 10th.