Away for some time.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Hey guys! Please be noticed that I didn't stop playing, it's just that Spring is the most work-full part of the year for me, I have two tours and each tour is about a week, so from today to 7-th or 8-th of May, I will be out, then again in 20-th to 29-th.

I am sure you will survive without me, but nonetheless, know that I am still part of the team, although I technically waste my money for the membership, when I won't be able to play. :D

All the best and see you soon!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Remember, if you can try to log in at least once a day for free certs!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
3pe60r.jpg

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, my tour is almost finished. Now I have to visit some beach areas and make their ears hurt and I will be back in two weeks (around the first of June) and I plan to make a power marathon! :D
So see you soon and if there is anything important to know, let me. :D

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Thanks! I would have played all that time, but my laptop has no chances of running PS 2 without exploding...
This is why I have to wait until I get home to my big ass PC :D
So glad to know you guys are still playing, just you wait for me :D

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Yo! I'm back from the tour in the end of this week, plus, I am starting a sponsored comedy show about violent video games, so we will definitely have some fun ... Plus, I might ask about changes to the game since last month. :p

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
WHAT IS UP, MY WIGGAZ!?

Can anyone please paste me the new mumble server info? I played with the outfit yesterday without entering mumble, really hard to coordinate :p

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
FINALLY BACK, GUYS!

I decided to quit DJing,
[jk] the drugs aren't what they used to be anymore [/jk]
Plus, I am single now and back in full force.
If you remember me, you probably remember an eager and helpful Engineer that loves to take Maxes from behind... :)
Gonna start playing as soon as I run a cable in my new apartment (which means tomorrow)

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Mokushi" post=20643]FINALLY BACK, GUYS!

I decided to quit DJing,
[jk] the drugs aren't what they used to be anymore [/jk]
Plus, I am single now and back in full force.
If you remember me, you probably remember an eager and helpful Engineer that loves to take Maxes from behind... :)
Gonna start playing as soon as I run a cable in my new apartment (which means tomorrow)[/quote]

I've heard that one before, I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust you again :unsure:

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Rest assure about the first one.
I had a few gaps the last two months in which I played a little, so I wasn't completely absent.
Trust me!
scary-face-swap-30133.jpg