Away for who knows how long

Soulafein

BRTD Member
Sep 28, 2014
Taipei
Hello there,

I am writing this post to let you know that I have not been playing PS2 or anything else because I am actually interned in a mental hospital during the day and I am so heavily medicated during the evening that I don't have energy to do anything. I have been like this for the past two months and I do not see this situation getting better any time soon.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi Soulafein,

Thanks for letting us know, We will put you on leave, please take care of yourself, We all have gone through bad patches in our lives. please let us know how are you doing if you can.

Regards
Shane

Soulafein

BRTD Member
Sep 28, 2014
Taipei
Hi,

This is a short update. I've been put into a psychiatric hospital and I must go there during the day and I come back home to sleep. The judge was kind of generous with my case but it is possible that I'll need to be there all the time as a prisoner soon.

Soulafein

BRTD Member
Sep 28, 2014
Taipei
Quick update: Things are not getting better. I am still in a psychiatric ward, I haven't seen my wife in 1.5 years and things keep looking grim. I do hope that everything is going alright with you all. Cheers.

Soulafein

BRTD Member
Sep 28, 2014
Taipei
Hi guys. I just wanted to update my status. I could finally reunite with my wife in Taiwan because of the bloody pandemic. I've been able to return to Taiwan and have been here again since Feb 2022. Unfortunately, I am afraid there's gonna be a war with China soon and I think I won't be able to fly back to Europe as at this time, the island is being blockaded by the Chinese Navy and Air Force. I hope that you're all safe and that nobody is drafted if there's WW3 soon. Take care fellas!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I hope you're doing okay Soul, much love to you and your family!