Away until 2nd April

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Sorry I haven't been on much folks but work needed to be finished before my vacation and I'm now off to Sheffield to drink (a LOT) and dance to industrial music that sounds like a metal bin of spanners and angry wasps being kicked down an upward moving escalator.

Once I've recovered a bit then I'll be wanting some pewpew about the 2nd. Catch you then! :D

Also, have a video which amuses me. I will be doing this on the dancefloor. ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYGZcxn8uM[/MEDIA]

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Hi again folks. It's a *tad* later than I said I would be back but that's due to afterparties at least 100 miles from home. My liver has recovered and as soon as I finish putting the washing on etc I'll be on to say hi again. :D

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=14823]I approve of the Industrial, going to see Aesthetic Perfection live for the second time tonight :)[/quote]
AP were fecking brilliant at Resistanz! Certainly in my top 3 of the festival. Keep a lookout for "Voster". ;)

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Work and a dose of internet fraud are taking up my time at the moment. I'm going to make some time to come online on wednesday. I need a break from this crap. :(

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="ChromeNewt" post=16045]Work and a dose of internet fraud are taking up my time at the moment. I'm going to make some time to come online on wednesday. I need a break from this crap. :([/quote]

No worries, take the time you need :)

I wondered where you might have gone, glad to hear you're still alive and kicking :D

While you're at it you can enjoy this pic that a friend of a friend took at the AP concert :D

55921710151423405438681.jpg

Lucky cell phone photo ._.