Away until further notice

Drakhor

Jan 26, 2013
In case anybody noticed, I've been away now for a week because first and foremost, I needed a break from dealing with NC cheaters and their overpowered weapons on a daily basis. Seeing attack after attack going down the drain because of a single dickhead with hack tools isn't really my idea of fun.

However, that's not the only reason I'm not playing as often as I used to. I'm going to move to another place sometime during May, so I'm often busy packing boxes and cleaning stuff rather than sitting in front of the computer as much as I'd like to. You wouldn't imagine how much stuff there is in a single-family house until you have to get rid of most of it... -.-

Internet should be available at the new place by the time I've moved in, so that shouldn't be an issue. In fact, I'll even finally have access to fiberglass in June, hopefully. \o/ Until then, though, I'll be on and off, but I don't really think I'll have time for an extended PS2 session.

Yes, I miss playing it a bit, but then I just think about "OMGNCHAXX0R" or whoever, and well...

Anyhoo, thought I'd let you know to avoid being kicked from BRTD.

Cheers,
Drakhor

PS: Why on earth is this in the public forum anyway? Shouldn't this be outfit-internal business?

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good luck Drakhor. We will look forward to your return!

Drakhor

Jan 26, 2013
Thought I'd log in to let you guys know that it'll be another couple of weeks until I'm back in action. The move was delayed until 2 days ago in fact, and the new place isn't quite ready yet. Still 2 walls which need to be fixed and repainted due to a minor water damage. I'm currently on my mother's PC which can't quite handle PS2. :p

Yes, I had to temporarily move in at my mothers' again... I think I'd rather face the NC cheaters again. -.-

On the plus side: I already have my fiber access installed at the new place. 32 MB/s down and 11 MB/s up are waiting for me, which is a nice improvement over the 12/0.6 I had before. :D

Drakhor

Jan 26, 2013
God damnit!

After several unexpected delays (including missing furniture, car troubles, etc.), I've finally been able to settle down at my new place. Updated PS2, logged in... and noticed that I got booted. :pinch:

I pretty much expected this, so no bad feelings here on my side. Do I have to reapply? :p

I guess I'll be at the Crown to get the rust off... ;)