BAM! Herpes.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
This forum post is to let y'all know that I'm (bpostal) gonna be taking some time away from PS2 for a couple of reasons. The main short term reason being my schoolin. If I don't get booksmart then it's back to the street corners and I just don't know if my ol' knees can take it anymore.
The long term reason is my growing dissatisfaction with the direction this game(and it's kowtowing to this shit console/Halo/CoD community, who are hellbent of fucking us all out of a decent game) has gone. I've been waiting for Planetside 2 and it's my personal belief that someday I'll get that game. Maybe, Hopefully...and thus, I'll be taking a bit of a few month sabbatical type deal. I'll still pop on mumble and kill some stupid smurfs and barney bastards but it probably won't be more than an hour or two a week.
I won't bother sayin good bye because I'm not planning on leaving, but It should be noted that I won't be 'active' in the outfit.
Good luck, God bless and Fuck the god damn dirty stupid fucking NC goat raping dog humping jackasses in their stupid fucking faces.
-BPostal

Reactions: 2 people
R

RedSnow

too bad to hear Bpostal.

Now we have to find somebody else to rant and shout in a drunk way!
I don't think I can handle that...

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
well postal,

you will always be welcome in BRTD , as i said in mumble we are sorry to see you go, but sort out education first mate.
planetside 2 need a lot of work in the next few months to make it a top notch game.we'll be around when you have more time for ps2