Bored

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
Hey guys!

I won't be playing PS2 any time soon.
I haven't had a dull session with you guys but somehow I feel bored. I don't know what it is.

I couldn't get to know anyone since I'm playing with different people every time and there isn't much time to chat when battle ensues. I haven't been really active for any of that to happen either.
And the time of ops is just not working out for me. After 2300h I just don't feel like doing anything. If I log earlier, Reapers just don't seem serious enough for me. Maybe it's because I don't hear any of the SL's voices from Beta anymore. Something is missing, no offence to anyone it's just how I feel. I'm a big emo :lol: I feel there is still so much to do in this game...

Anyway, if you guys should boot me out of the Outfit, go ahead. Make room for someone who will actually be active.

-Ash

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I dunno if there's a cap on the amount of fuckers we can have in here so I'm sure (although I don't speak for the Head Mother Fuckers In Charge (HMFIC)) that there's no problem with keeping ya around so to speak.
Sorry to hear it but I really can't blame ya, hope you have fun with whatever/where ever ya go!

wuv
bpostal

Reactions: 1 person

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
I've had times when I get bored too. I just do some other stuff and inevitably I get that PS2 craving back

I also play around with all classes and vehicles, which helps if you ever start feeling you're doing the same thing over and over again.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
rather than people feeling that they need to leave the game through boredem or whatever

i would suggest just taking a small break for a week or 2 as i feel the game is not really finished yet and was early in being launched
i think they only pushed the launch forward because they was releasing cod bo2

so no one feels victimized for boredom just put a wee note on here that a break is being taken and even fill out roll call as well so no one gets kicked from outfit
and we will take it form there
me myslef i had a week of but that was not through my own choice (no internet)
now just starting to get back in the game it has took me a week to get back into it from just being away from it for a week
so taking say 2 weeks of makes the game seem like a whole new ball game