Break from Planetside

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Game is getting shitty fast for me ATM, i hope little time off will fix it. Current state of BRTD is not helping as well (i think thats repercussion of game being shit currently). Ill be around mumble and logging for my certs but thats about it.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Just as they are releasing this?

946503_559104480800834_358079652_n.jpg

anyway, see you around then.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
This game atm does have a tendency to wear down on people (or even outfits for that matter) at some point, especially when you're leading. So I fully support your decision to take a break from it. Hope to see you back at some point.

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
I think they are not aware that problem is not BRTD it self, but game atm. My fatigue was enhanced by trying to squad lead bunch of players (not all but good number of them) that were pissed off by game it self and tried to blame others for it. Reaper is too loud, we arent doing strategy we are zerging, we dont have good mix in squad, insert random crap here... Solution isnt to leave because other outfits arent better and i have seen that from fist hand when i was guest in ops. Even those you think do better then us. One of the current issues is just that Veterans drop rate>intake of new people. If you consider planetside player churn rate and our own Attrition rate( Number of players quit in a month/(Total number of players at the start of the month + Number of players joined for that month - Number of players left) x 100) with or without stopping the recruitment. Try to do some math and callculate in number of players leaving due to us fielding less then a platoon other than weekend. It may seem like a random rant but...

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
Ah stubek, little stubek, little tiny stubek..
been fun playing with you since Beta, hope you're comming back asap!

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
Ironic?

I’ve read that people like to be missed. YOU BIG ATTENTION WHORE!

No, seriously – you will be missed, not by me, but still…
Anyway… Take a break, recharge – and I’ll see you on the battlefield, solider!

Love
The quiet, heartless (funny) supreme, one and only, loyal, clever, beautiful, (insert adjective) GeekZo :lol:

ksagamer

ARE YOU MAD
Mar 24, 2013
are you serious ?

come back i missed playing with you

whisper \ i will give you oil well ;)

enjoy your break