BRTD and INI Take Inda!!!!!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
BRTD and INI took inda just a minute ago (3am). How long will we have it lol?

planetside2201303280302.jpg

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
I don't understand, quite a few VS and NC seem upset at the official forum. I don't understand why. Their butt-cheeks seem terribly clinched, you can literally taste the poison in their posts. :p

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
O foff , i can see it already GUUUYS FAST COPPER RAVINE !!!!!! I thought the gentleman agreement said to get off Indar

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Sv: BRTD and INI Take Inda!!!!!

I see a lot of butthurt NC and VS on the official forums

Purestorm

Grand Saber
Officer Star Citizen
Oct 28, 2012
Dundalk, Ireland
I reckon the butthurt and whinging wouldn't have been as bad if some of the more obnoxious TR posting were not basically saying 'U mad bro?'.

In any case, hopefully this might coax more of the VS to fight on Amerish and Esamir. Ever since the great Magrider nerf of GU02, the VS has been somewhat lacking.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Purestorm" post=14805]I reckon the butthurt and whinging wouldn't have been as bad if some of the more obnoxious TR posting were not basically saying 'U mad bro?'.

In any case, hopefully this might coax more of the VS to fight on Amerish and Esamir. Ever since the great Magrider nerf of GU02, the VS has been somewhat lacking.[/quote]

hahaha graet magrider nerf of 02 hahaha brilliant.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Excellent! Wish that I could have been there.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
It was a good joint ops with INI under the skillful command of Dotzor. Took us only 3 squads to take over the east of Indar. Some good resistance from VS though.

[quote="Tasty" post=14790]I don't understand, quite a few VS and NC seem upset at the official forum. I don't understand why. Their butt-cheeks seem terribly clinched, you can literally taste the poison in their posts. :p[/quote]
That was totally to be expected of course. You just KNOW that you pulled off a good prank when it results in 10+ forum pages of whining...

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="Rolfsky" post=14815]It was a good joint ops with INI under the skillful command of Dotzor. Took us only 3 squads to take over the east of Indar. Some good resistance from VS though.[/quote]
I actually really enjoyed the ops last night despite most of us being tired, well done Dotz0rs and everyone else.

[quote="Rolfsky" post=14815]That was totally to be expected of course. You just KNOW that you pulled off a good prank when it results in 10+ forum pages of whining...[/quote]
I've not actually checked it yet, but I got about 30 alerts on the official forums from said thread. ;)

D

Dotz0r

Thanks to those under me last night, cheers to jeff for sorting out the cr6 side of things and those over at INI. There will be a write up soon.

Write up of the : INI / BRTD 20:00PMGMT OP
:INI / BRTD 2AMGMT OP.

soon to come when i catch up on sleep.

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
It was an awesome night with som really awesome fights! Hopefully we'll keep the lock atleast until after the weekend.

It was awesome fighting beside INI some more, please consider me if you've got more ops planned with them :)

Thank you for leading us to victory Dotz0rI

I'm a bit drunk, any weirdness in this post is the result of alcohol, don't drink and forum kids!

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
I'm now regretting doing this, as I think we have just sentenced ourselves to playing on Indar until gu5. Thats probably when we get to the next warp gate rotation. Thats if we're serious about proving we're better than the fish-heads!!!!

Oh what have we unleashed on ourselves, the horror of our own Pandora's box.