Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Go to the 24:30 mark here:

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/415723330

Reactions: 1 person

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Tons of BRTD shoutouts during the EU section, kinda annoyed me because it makes it seem like the entirety of EU is nothing but BRTD. It's great to get some recognition but it breeds enmity. I was in the chat trying to help shout out to fellow TR (and NC and VS) outfits. Think it helped to make us not look like a bunch of self centered cunts :D
Overall, it was pretty awesome!

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="bpostal" post=18451]Tons of BRTD shoutouts during the EU section, kinda annoyed me because it makes it seem like the entirety of EU is nothing but BRTD. It's great to get some recognition but it breeds enmity. I was in the chat trying to help shout out to fellow TR (and NC and VS) outfits. Think it helped to make us not look like a bunch of self centered cunts :D
Overall, it was pretty awesome![/quote]

Nothing to do with self centered cunts, just the fact that we rock!

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
[quote="dnaRIP" post=18449]Go to the 24:30 mark here:

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/415723330[/quote]

I didnt expect BRTD to get mentioned so many times, gotta have been said like 8 times haha .. then my name popped up ... i just started laughing lol

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Who is that bald guy, from what i managed to deduct he is either Boostofs BF/GF or Steve sucked him off for that promo. Anyway it did come a bit strong, good thing those kind of videos have 200-300 views so we wont be too obnoxious (Paris Hiltons of PS2)

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
one of the guys mentioned BRTD to be featured in something, anyone who can put some light on that? Or it might been brought up earlier in the Special ops, didnt watch it all.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="SteveTR" post=18457][quote="dnaRIP" post=18449]Go to the 24:30 mark here:

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/415723330[/quote]

I didnt expect BRTD to get mentioned so many times, gotta have been said like 8 times haha .. then my name popped up ... i just started laughing lol[/quote]

First mention starts from 5.30 in the stream :woohoo:

Edit: lol watch from 27.40 one guy talks about clan tags and how he feels facing us :evil:
Edit2: Lattice to Esamir MIGHT come to GU11.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Steveo they say you seem like a "cool guy" shame your a cock on real life...

Just for Jokes

Pointy

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Steveo is my hero /swoon! Again steveo this is what our baby would look like!

sharpesandsteveosbaby.jpg

And this is our little boy when hes older role playing Conan the Barbarian!

mr_bean_hero_iiatn_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
lol on those Steve pics!

Completely agree with Bpostal here btw, BRTD/Miller came out a bit too strong. It's flattening but overexposure can be a double edged sword.
Still something to be proud of though and good to see that these ProSieben guys are actually so passionate about the game. This hopefully polishes their reputation a bit that so far has been rather shitty on the forums.

Looking fwd learning more about this boxed, collector version of the game. Smart move from ProSieben, hopefully they will get some retail coverage within EU. Nice give-away if you want friends to play the game.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Myself and a lot of other brtd members have worked very hard over the 2-3 years to help built up BRTD rep, This couldn't of been done without the help of our members.i have done my small bit to present a good web presence. i have had a lot of help to which i'm very grateful for.

but it mainly comes down to our community that we have built up.

Any advertising for the outfit is good advertising , it a matter of managing it.we have to keep recruitment at a steady pace.

we have earned it , but i think we have to move forward and trying improve the outfit. we are currently going through the lean summer period.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
If they inflate our egos some more our heads won't fit through the door anymore :)

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
[quote="Stubek" post=18458]Who is that bald guy, from what i managed to deduct he is either Boostofs BF/GF or Steve sucked him off for that promo. Anyway it did come a bit strong, good thing those kind of videos have 200-300 views so we wont be too obnoxious (Paris Hiltons of PS2)[/quote]

Woah, really? Lol.

Yeah, Every time I get to, I tell the Pro7 guys how fucking amazing we are.
People talk about us in game man, that's just how it is. We have a rep, keep kicking that ass.
+1 to the recruitment guys making this happen and kudos to everyone who has stuck with the Outfit this entire time. BRTD FTMFW.

Reactions: 1 person

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="Boostoff" post=18513][quote="Stubek" post=18458]Who is that bald guy, from what i managed to deduct he is either Boostofs BF/GF or Steve sucked him off for that promo. Anyway it did come a bit strong, good thing those kind of videos have 200-300 views so we wont be too obnoxious (Paris Hiltons of PS2)[/quote]

Woah, really? Lol.

Yeah, Every time I get to, I tell the Pro7 guys how fucking amazing we are.
People talk about us in game man, that's just how it is. We have a rep, keep kicking that ass.
+1 to the recruitment guys making this happen and kudos to everyone who has stuck with the Outfit this entire time. BRTD FTMFW.[/quote]

Once you get a taste of the BRTD FIX it's hard to let go :evil: