BRTD Base of the Month

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
The officers were discussing the idea of having a base that BRTD are known for. i.e. the NC have Mani, but large bases would be too much in our opinion. The idea would be that when our "home" base is not red, we could recall at anytime to get it back. We want to keep the game interesting for the outfit and this idea seems a way to keep morale up. We are starting this thread to open a discussion of possible bases. Our first base was Glacier Station on Esamir. Not a large base, not some little outpost, but a tower.

Credit for this idea goes to Collin.

Discuss

Collin

Veterans
Jan 28, 2006
Lets make a stand! Let make People know who we are! Lets make TR make NC/VS suffer!

GLACIER STATION IS OURS FOR NOW UNTIL THE ANTICHRIST IS BACK! NO NACHO IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST AND SO WE WILL HOLD THIS PLACE!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
As much as I like this idea, aren't all TR known for keeping the Crown? Maybe break this myth first, then get this good idea to work?

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Funnily enough, as soon as i read this i though 'Jaegers Crossing on Esamir'...But Glacier Station seems like a better idea...Exact same tower, just more central and action orientated :).

I'd love to have a base that is unofficially 'ours' or the TRs :D....That isnt the Crown. I frown upon the Crown.

Moodel

Aug 2, 2014
Answering honestly that would just piss me of and i would drop from the platoon if you went to cap a specific base just because it wasn't owned by us.

D

Dotz0r

indar

indarr excavation.

Scarred mesa skydock ("The crown of the south")
Allatum.

Amerish.

The ascent.
The Bastion. (That big ass wall - thing, would be nice to dominate that wall full of bursters and AT teams, don't think people even fight on it)
Splitpeak .

Esamir.

Glacier
searro.
Crash site.

Reactions: 1 person

Flow_Fiero

Feb 18, 2013
I like this idea and Glacier Station is a good option. I dont mind really but having our own base would be good.