BRTD in the limelight on FNO!

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Midnight Saturday gaming? I will be on, but I will have to take a lot of uppers, well, maybe not A LOT, but some Red Bulls will do :D
I will definitely be there!

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Can you please explain what exactly will be asked of us? And the time, since I live East of UK (1h) I guess I will just start playing in the evening until 4 AM.
Bang, bang, feuer frei

Shadowfox

BRTD Member
Jan 17, 2013
Does this mean we get to do our conga line in front of 1,000's of people ?

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
I'll see if I can make it 2:30 in the morning for me and tomorrow morning I'm going to some knee surgery. No idea how tired one is after being anesthetized.

But 2:30 is so fucking late it hurts :(

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Hmmm actually if we can get them to switch bases fast enough get everyone to do the conga and then when it stops do a shadow drop (steel rain) on base of choice (send squad leaders to designated drop spot).

So at one point conga finishes, everyone drops dead and then few sec later 100+drop pods rain on unsuspecting enemy. The shock and awe effect guaranteed.

Reactions: 2 people

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
I've got work at 7am on Saturday...I'm still definitely going to show up for this, I just wanted some sympathy :p

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
I'm working on Saturday morning.... seems I going to have to do it very tired ;)

This is going to be awesome, we should have some fun in the warpgate during the start of FNO when they meet and greet us. :lol:

Something like our MNM surround the outer circle of the Shiney with everyone in Heavies and welcome Maggy & Jimmy with a sync'd rocket display.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
I will be there, now does this mean that I cant team kill Stubek or bpostal. Some of the guys have the hots for the lady that from SoE. It will be intresting.

Can I suggest that we all wear the same Camo? and NO... you need to wear something Yami

Pointy

PS. Will be ordering a crate load of Redbull minus the Vodka for Friday

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
My amphetamine pills and my Monster Energy Drinks are ready in the freezer. Now I'm going to talk to Heisenberg to be on standby.
cooking_with_heisenberg_by_baznet-d4csri7.jpg

So, I suggest we have a little preparation at midnight, just so we can orchestrate a perfectly organized holocaust on NC or whoever tries to be a big bad muthafucka. ^.^ V

Also, perhaps a solid "no bullshit" policy whereas we all stick together and follow orders as fast as possible. :p

Reactions: 1 person

DragonV2

Oct 3, 2012
2.30 PM, oph... thats gonna be a late night, as in "ghost cap indar late" worthy

welp guess its time to replace my blood with coffee if i want to attend

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Pointy" post=15219]I will be there, now does this mean that I cant team kill Stubek or bpostal. Some of the guys have the hots for the lady that from SoE. It will be intresting.

Can I suggest that we all wear the same Camo? and NO... you need to wear something Yami

Pointy

PS. Will be ordering a crate load of Redbull minus the Vodka for Friday[/quote]

Aww I wanted to be naked :( What will I wear now?!?

Cyclog

Nov 7, 2012
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=15225][quote="Pointy" post=15219]I will be there, now does this mean that I cant team kill Stubek or bpostal. Some of the guys have the hots for the lady that from SoE. It will be intresting.

Pointy

Aww I wanted to be naked :( What will I wear now?!?[/quote]

I vote for naked ops..

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="Pointy" post=15219]I will be there, now does this mean that I cant team kill Stubek or bpostal. Some of the guys have the hots for the lady that from SoE. It will be intresting.

Pointy

Accidents happen Pointy...they happen all the time. :evil:

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Especially in the dark booooy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8[/MEDIA]

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Stubek" post=15249]Especially in the dark booooy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8[/MEDIA][/quote]

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THAT

?

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="Sharpe" post=15257][quote="Stubek" post=15249]Especially in the dark booooy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8[/MEDIA][/quote]

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THAT

?[/quote]

WTF Sharpe!! You haven't seen Deliverance

This is THE film you have to see before you die! And I who thought you were an educated man :)