BRTD into the finals to SOE Live, Las Vegas!

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Well, not quite yet but it's looking quite good so far. Sleep is underpowered guys, make it happen!

http://www.planetside2.eu/teasers/558-ultimate-soldier-showdown-leaderboard-standings-so-far

Reactions: 1 person

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
[quote="Rolfsky" post=18975]Well, not quite yet but it's looking quite good so far. Sleep is underpowered guys, make it happen!

http://www.planetside2.eu/teasers/558-ultimate-soldier-showdown-leaderboard-standings-so-far[/quote]

I just logging off ... i got rank 6 on highest kills today .. lol

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Damn, if Madia ends up wining this I'll punch myself in the dick. Imagine what'll happen to his ego if gets declared as the ulitmate (farmer) soldier for TR.
We need Sharpe, Steveo or Snowfake to get their ass in gear and win this event, if not for BRTD then atleast just to keep Madia in check.

D

Dotz0r

[quote="Wolfman109" post=18989]Damn, if Madia ends up wining this I'll punch myself in the dick. Imagine what'll happen to his ego if gets declared as the ulitmate (farmer) soldier for TR.
We need Sharpe, Steveo or Snowfake to get their ass in gear and win this event, if not for BRTD then atleast just to keep Madia in check.[/quote]

so much unjustified hate for madia these days, wow he left BRTD big deal. If everyone could stop fussing over him - that would be great. Sharpe,stevep or snowfake will prob act the same as madia, no harm will be done being crowned king farmer nor their egos.

Most who win prob won't / can not go to SOE live anyways.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
[quote="Dotz0r" post=19000][quote="Wolfman109" post=18989]Damn, if Madia ends up wining this I'll punch myself in the dick. Imagine what'll happen to his ego if gets declared as the ulitmate (farmer) soldier for TR.
We need Sharpe, Steveo or Snowfake to get their ass in gear and win this event, if not for BRTD then atleast just to keep Madia in check.[/quote]

so much unjustified hate for madia these days, wow he left BRTD big deal. If everyone could stop fussing over him - that would be great. Sharpe,stevep or snowfake will prob act the same as madia, no harm will be done being crowned king farmer nor their egos.
[/quote]
I don't hate Madia for leaving BRTD.
I personally hate Madia for who he is, his ego, his attitude. The way he talked to people when he was "PL'ing" and in general how he in general tended to treat his outfit mates as tools more than people with their own goals and objectives.
Same way as I hated the guy who bullied me for 3 years during primary school, I hate him for who he are and what he have done to people. Not for what he is.
If that makes any sense.

Reactions: 1 person

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Wolfman109" post=19007][quote="Dotz0r" post=19000][quote="Wolfman109" post=18989]Damn, if Madia ends up wining this I'll punch myself in the dick. Imagine what'll happen to his ego if gets declared as the ulitmate (farmer) soldier for TR.

[/quote]
I don't hate Madia for leaving BRTD.
I personally hate Madia for who he is, his ego, his attitude. The way he talked to people when he was "PL'ing" and in general how he in general tended to treat his outfit mates as tools more than people with their own goals and objectives.
Same way as I hated the guy who bullied me for 3 years during primary school, I hate him for who he are and what he have done to people. Not for what he is.
If that makes any sense.[/quote]

I must admit I'm not too fond of Madia for the same reasons as you stated also.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Hey I am Madia! those who shoot me down by mistake shall be put into Dick squad for a period of time!!
And I even got it recorded when he does mistakes....So yeah im glad hes not in BRTD anymore.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
So...double XP weekend coming up next weekend (let's just consider it said that there's gonna be a double xp weekend for the 4th of July) I hope y'all are stocked up on resources because this will be the One and Only time I will cheer someone on for farming xp!

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Are we suddenly going to hijack this topic into a love/hate Madia discussion? (I've no problems with him btw)
Remember guys, this is a public forum. I suggest you keep personal issues inside outfit chat.

Let's focus on the fact that we have multiple outfit members on their way to the finals, which is frickin' awesome. And even if Madia wins, I'm still proud for this outfit.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
just removed a few posts including one of mine as this is a public forum and so should be kept neutral as possible lol.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
nothing-to-see-here-keep-walking.jpg

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
I didn't apply as i didn't think i had enough time to put in, as it is i'm off work for a fortnight and actually have more points in the past week than madia!

hsv7.jpg

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="JeffBeefjaw" post=19023]I didn't apply as i didn't think i had enough time to put in, as it is I'm off work for a fortnight and actually have more points in the past week than madia!

hsv7.jpg
[/quote]

You can't tell, but I'm facepalming so damn hard!

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Three BRTD members in the finals! So don't for get to watch tonight at 19:00 CET: http://www.planetside2.eu/teasers/582-ultimate-soldier-showdown-join-our-livestream-tonight-on-twitch

Bennybones

Mar 12, 2013
This is so kewl. Was it going to be a biolab fight? Cause there's at least a couple of really awesome people on that list that would struggle outside of a vehicle. At least when they're up against a few of those infantry-heavy names!