BRTD Liberator Raid Tuesday 9pm GMT

S

Snap

Tuesday LIberator Raid! As some of you may know the liberator is a platform that requires teamwork to use. This tuesday we are going to put them to the test. This will be a mini-event so you can participate if you like. If you do not want to fly or gun in a liberator it would be appreciated if you could pull a mosquito for air cover.

Hopefully we can get a large group of libs and mosquito's to control the skies. So don't miss out!

Tuesday at 9pm GMT

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
I need some more practice with a lib before I would trust myself with the lives of two team members in my hands, therefore, I will hop in the gunner's position and rain hell down uppon our enemies. also, wil we need rear gunners or will the standard gunners take both positions?

F

fbh

With Libs it depends on the numbers for the Op I would beleave. The air normally operate with a 2 man crew with the gunner moving back and forth.
If there ends up been more gunners than pilots though then all 3 seats would be full more or less. :)

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
Yeah it's often a waste of players to have three in a Liberator, but if we have few lib pilots and people don't want to pilot a Mossy then sure three is fine.

R

RedSnow

My lady in Red Mossy will be there to defend you snap from all the big scary NC and Vanu.
For all the Mossy pilots who will be covering their asses read this guide off FBH cause it will help you.

http://www.brtd.net/bootcamp/239-brtd-flying-operations

Also it would be awesome if we really fly in that sort of formations

F

fbh

Formation flying is only really doable when we form at the warp gate. Not only will it look cool as hell to see it flying overhead but will get attention as well from other non brtd peeps ;)

I'm also working on a more refined hands on Mossie basic to advanced guide as well. Showing some of the more technical aspects to the Mosquito.
This is mostly due to number of players we have had asking about flying and such and having the guides up will give them a heads up to what to do, and how to do it as well as how we roll :)

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
Holly cow, this is going to be epic!! I will be flying a Mossy just to have a better view over the "armada"
...Hmmm, how do you call a big group of aircraft? A Murder!? :)

Can not wait!

R

RedSnow

[quote="Ashoto" post=6962]Holly cow, this is going to be epic!! I will be flying a Mossy just to have a better view over the "armada"
...Hmmm, how do you call a big group of aircraft? A Murder!? :)

Can not wait![/quote]

If we are talking Military then it is Squadron. So in the case of mossy and lib's it will be called squadron.

In the case of Civil flight it is called Fleet. So if we are going to do full on gal's drops all the time

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
we should record this, could be usefull for a new recruitment vid should we ever need one (there is no such thing as too much cannon fodder :p)

R

RedSnow

[quote="Huller" post=6976]we should record this, could be usefull for a new recruitment vid should we ever need one (there is no such thing as too much cannon fodder :p)[/quote]

Yeah I think we have several people who will film it. And I hope Sankakugames is with us!

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
I'll be there too with me Liberator - I'll look out for ya, Iniquix - we can resume our successful 'death from above' partnership ;)

F

fbh

[quote="snow" post=6978][quote="Huller" post=6976]we should record this, could be usefull for a new recruitment vid should we ever need one (there is no such thing as too much cannon fodder :p)[/quote]

Yeah I think we have several people who will film it. And I hope Sankakugames is with us![/quote]

If any bit of it needs to be filmed its the formation part at the start am hoping that we can do. Flying off in a large ass Arrow formation would look just epic.

HeatLegend

Oct 2, 2012
I'd be happy to gun someone's lib!

No upgrades on any vehicle so I shouldn't be flying anything.

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
As some will know I'm not best behind the wheel, let alone a flying object. I don't mind gunning for someone though! See you tomorrow.