BRTD Monday Night MADNESS lol video

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Hi guys some footage of the 11/03/2013 Monday night Madness lol it was nuts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
All I remember was getting to Ymir and being flipped upside but not blowing up. I then got a phone call and had to logout so I missed the rest of it, I guess now I can see what happened at the end of the race cheers!

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
darn I only caught the tail end of MNM, I logged back in after dinner to hear "3-2-1 all maxes drop" on the techplant and then "did anyone think to bring an engineer guys?" I raced over to you as one. Felt like being the only girl in a body builder gang bang I was servicing so many maxes LOL :woohoo:

NC did in the end get the right idea and threw everyone they had near the point after me once I was spotted. I felt so wanted in those few short minutes :blush:

Seems I missed some great fun at the start :lol: going to have to rejig my schedual so I can make the starts of the Madness again I miss it.

DragonV2

Oct 3, 2012
If there is something i learnt during this madness: it is that despite the fact that the lightning is a tank they are surprisingly squishy

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
We should do a 2 man flash race when the next patch is out, the one on the back is only allowed to use a sniper rifle but he isn't allowed to aim down sights, last man alive or first across the finish line wins!
We could also do it with the rifle grenade launcher or regular hand grenades :)

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=13721]We should do a 2 man flash race when the next patch is out, the one on the back is only allowed to use a sniper rifle but he isn't allowed to aim down sights, last man alive or first across the finish line wins!
We could also do it with the rifle grenade launcher or regular hand grenades :)[/quote]

YES! lol awesome idea lol

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good job everyone! I love the Benny Hill music as it is fucking hilarious!

Btw, I forgot to jot down who won. Who won so that I can get their SOE Station Cash card?

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
As I have been here a week, I struggle to remember a lot of names 100%, but the guy who won was called something like Strykar or something. In the vid he is in black squad.

Oysterizer

BRTD Member
Jan 23, 2013
Here's a full length video of the race. I'll create a highlighted version later.

cheers,
Oyst

Oysterizer

BRTD Member
Jan 23, 2013
And here's one of us all as Infiltrators earlier in the evening. Let me know if there is a problem with me using the BRTD logo at the beginning or not.

cheers,
Oyst