BRTD outfit on planetside day

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
can i just say a big thankyou for everyone who attended and took part made us all look very good with the amount or armour and everything else we can pull at the drop of a hat
the only let down was the time it took for us to get to a tower when called out and get max units up this might besomething we might have to work on and have maye a max night as a mini event
but apart from that what a brilliant night we had with at one point 8 squads on and a total of 72 users on mumble was a very good night for BRTD

so a good old pat on the back for everyone and once again well done all and a big thankyou from brtd command as well

Reactions: 2 people
R

Rhagnar

Nicely done guys, was awesome watching you win. Wish I could have been on voice coms but I'm out of town. TR FTW.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
It was good fun, really gets the juices flowing for PS2.
Watching the video of the stream, It was SuperMorto who asked SOE to clear Amerish so I think we can all agree "Shame on him for not specifying to keep the NTU in the damn things".
With that said,screw ANTs. :)

Aug 2, 2014
I am really glad I got to take part in the event and play with you guys I am proud to wear the BRTD tag and the TR colors! Thank you guys for having me in the outfit. :)

L

Leeham

Had a great time last night. Why didn't someone tell me about the free month!?
I'm sure Yoshi and the other people with fraps running will have vids and better pics on the way of the actual combat but for now here's some from me
WaitingonPSDayeventtarget.jpg

Waiting on PS Day event target
BRTDMAX.jpg

BRTD MAX
BRTDplatoons.jpg

BRTD platoons
BRTDParade.jpg

BRTD Parade
BridgeofDeath.jpg

Bridge of Death
TRLineup.jpg

TR Lineup

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
The BRTD Raid from TR sanc ,where we took part in the Planetside day event and we won the event :)

we had to capture and hold Verica for 2 hours, we had over 400 enemy attacking us .

brtd%20event%20in%20front%20of%20the%20hart.jpg

BRTD line up outside the hart building

brtd%20event%20line%20up.jpg

BRTD Vehicle Line up

Q

QuiJohn

[img size=600 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Limbo/Planetside/BRTDplatoons.jpg [/img]
BRTD platoons

Yay I made the photo shoot all be it in a magrider lol

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
It really was a fantastic fight, we read the situation perfectly capping verica early on, defending the south whilst bmc defended the north. I'm uploading the sanc conga stuff atm :)