Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Robert Stoneman a cinematics designer who has worked on multiple games and films including Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows and Crysis 3, has been hired by SOE to make multiple planetside 2 “war correspondence” videos.

As BRTD is one of the largest and best organised outfits in planetside, Robert has approached us in the hope of some awesome BRTD footage. In-fact he joined us on mumble last Saturday and loved us so much he actually joined the outfit!

This Saturday the 9 th of March 2013 at 8pm GMT.

Robert has asked us to get as many of our members on as possible to make this video as awesome as possible. As a valued member of BRTD “WE NEED YOU”. Join us this Saturday and make it an ops to remember!

Robertstoneman.com

Planetside 2 - War Correspondent | Episode 1

We're at War - Planetside 2 Machinima

PlanetSide 2 - One Simple Question

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Yes! Looking forward to seeing what this dude can do for the TR!...The NC video was incredible. Can't wait :)

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Gutted Im going to miss it but I reckon my sister will never speak to me again if I ditch her engagement do to play games lol

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Jugg, be sure to send out an email to every member so they dont miss this one out.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
2x on the e-mail!

And will be there, finally got new headset and sound card so now my computer is finally 100% done, just in time. :D

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
Will be there from 8.30 as that's when I get home from work. So keep me a spot in one of our lovely reapers.

Kur

Aug 26, 2014
Shall try to attend but I might not be up to my best, still getting over a dislocated finger but I'll do the best I can do :)

F

fbh

Will be around. Slowly getting my aim back in the Mossie to go back where I belong. :)

Was good to talk with him the other day when he popped on. Also must remember that collision is sort of 'on' while he is filming. Those who were on that night will know what I mean :)