BRTD We Choose you Film event

Kur

Aug 26, 2014
Swear god must hate me, not only is my finger still killing from the dislocation but now I think i have the flu or a bad cold.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
The video looks like a National Geographic coverage of the Gulf War, so cool! :D
I hope they make a video for us tonight.
And, can I just quickly throw a question so I don't flood the mic tonight: Just certified a tank mine, what are the best ways and situations to use it? Can I throw it on a tank, what will work, what would be a waste of time.
Thanks in advance!
See you tonight at 6 PM

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Yes, you can jump up on a tank and place it on top. Or just very near it on the ground. Place 2 for the MBT's, that is usually enough. For sunderers you place 3 no more, or they will blow you up in the face.

But if you only certified one tank mine you will only at best kill a surprised flash.

F

fbh

[quote="Juggernaut" post=13588]New Robert Stoneman Video, with some footage of BRTD, We will Filming this Saturday at 8pm gmt. please turn up if you can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__t8RSIQehk[/quote]

Very nice. Though the footage at 1:53 looks like the same situation myself and Yami found ourselves in the other night.
Heavy air and 3-4 way dog fights.

Looking forward to tonights action :)

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="Juggernaut" post=13588]New Robert Stoneman Video, with some footage of BRTD, We will Filming this Saturday at 8pm gmt. please turn up if you can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__t8RSIQehk[/quote]
Awesome video, although I would disagree with calling our soldiers killer, I prefer lawbringing peaceloving men and women of the republic fighting for justice and honor.

:D

Kur

Aug 26, 2014
I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, was hoping my flu would of died down by now but I've still got a mega headache and everytime I sneeze it's like every nerve in my body is electrocuted. :)

Zumbee

Nov 4, 2012
Is this still on for tonight? Just seen this update from PS2's facebook page, seems to indicate he isn't on miller tonight?

"Urgent Report: In an hour, War Correspondent Robert Stoneman will be reporting from Esamir on the Ceres server at 8PM CET (11AM PST). Join the fight and make history!"

J

Jamriko

[quote="Zumbee" post=13623]Is this still on for tonight? Just seen this update from PS2's facebook page, seems to indicate he isn't on miller tonight?

"Urgent Report: In an hour, War Correspondent Robert Stoneman will be reporting from Esamir on the Ceres server at 8PM CET (11AM PST). Join the fight and make history!"[/quote]

Just saw that too. Came here to check out what's going on?

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
[quote="Jamriko" post=13626][quote="Zumbee" post=13623]Is this still on for tonight? Just seen this update from PS2's facebook page, seems to indicate he isn't on miller tonight?

"Urgent Report: In an hour, War Correspondent Robert Stoneman will be reporting from Esamir on the Ceres server at 8PM CET (11AM PST). Join the fight and make history!"[/quote]

Just saw that too. Came here to check out what's going on?[/quote]