Busy weeks into dead hardware

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Good evening, StriKe here :eek:

as you may have noticed I have been mostly absent in the past weeks. It all started with the end of my studies and thus the start into the busy job life again. Besides some other RL changes that kept me mostly away from playing and the moments I had the chance to do so I mostly played relaxing games instead of ps2. Honestly I was also a little burned out of planetside 2 at that time.

Anyway, fast forward to today; My headset and my graphic card broke in the same week, last week (well I bought them at the same time :rolleyes:). So I'm pretty much limited in the way to chat and the games I can play with the old graphic card I'm using now. I hope I can get the hands on a new one soon.

So just in case you guys were wondering where the heck I am, this is pretty much it. Sorry that it is nothing special like becoming a super hero or getting married :oops: And I'm also very sorry for not writing this post earlier but honestly I never planned to stop playing planetside 2 so I never really had a reason to say that I'm away, it just never worked out somehow.
..But don't worry I'm very alive and reading all the stuff that is going on :smuggrin

Have a good day guys :cool:

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Sucks to hear that you lost two pieces. Do you have warranty or looking into buying new stuff?

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
My headset [...] broke in the same week
It's OK, we actually got a temporary replacement for you. Another german that is also constantly angry at Planetside. Admittedly, you manage to be angry at everything else too, but he'll do as a stand-in until you get back. Smooches!