CharlieAscende's Application Forum

CharlieAscende

Dec 10, 2012
Name: Charlie Langston

In-Game name: CharlieAscende

Previous Planetside experience: I've only first played Planetside 2 4-5 days ago

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A (I never joined any outfits)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Online game I've played are:
Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) (before it got shut down; Emulator version(SWGEmu), Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR), Second Life (SL), World of Warcraft (WoW), RuneScape (RS), MechWarrior Online (MWO)

Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes (Desktop kind)

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope I bring to BRTB is to fight harder and secure most territories on any continent for anyone who're willing to do the same just like any outfit/faction member would (best for offensive style). I can perform recon duties behind enemy lines as well (as Light Infantry) both in defense purposes or if any officers wanted me to check to see if any 2 opposing factions are plotting something against us.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?: I've chose this outfit over any other organized outfit because when I first watched one of your recruitment videos I was very amazed to see your members play better than any player I've come across, especially when you guys actually formed a well organized tank column to spray lot of artillery fire on the enemy base. This is a reason why I chose this outfit.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?: Any, depending on what I mostly play as. The style I've played the most are Infantry and Tank. Aircraft I haven't played the most because I didn't have any good upgrades for Mosquito (Missile Pods, decoys, etc.)

Anything else you'd like to add: In case you want to get to know me a lot for the sake of our active organization on Planetside 2 I mostly stay up to play this game around 9 PM - 4 or 5 -AM everyday because I have my brothers that usually get on this computer to check on Facebook or just start playing League of Legends for long period of time until 9 PM. That's where I mostly get on the computer on time to play Planetside 2. And yes my server is Miller in case you want me to be part of that server.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble - ask a BRTD member or officer for the password.

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...ormation-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20an...only=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-gu...embers-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Miller server; our squads are open and listed once an officer invites you to the outfit ingame (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not).

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game.

Reactions: 1 person