Coaching Request

F

FactualOrc

Hi everybody

This morning when i was in game i got 30 deaths and 0 kills in 2 hours :eek:hmy:
I know i'm not terrible at fps games because in cod my average k/d was 0.8
I've been playing this game for a week now and I don't seem to be catching on.
I was wondering if someone could help me learn how to be good at this game. What I was hoping was that someone might follow me around in game and watch what i'm doing and give me pointers as to what i'm doing wrong.
If someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.

Regards, FactualOrc

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
hi folks,

we are working on getting training sorted as soon as possible, in fact we might have a session on this evening , from some we very skilled players

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
When i have some time i am more than happy to help people with tactics and play styles. Most already know i'm a mean cloaker but am very handy with the mcg, sa, av and ai/av max. Also a fairly decent pilot unless im apple picking in the galaxy :blush:

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
I'm not amazing myself but I do know how to use a few wepeons and can show you a few things. Also when you can - Ask fellow outfit members to group up with you and push down together... It increases your chances of living, kills and completing the objective (Tower/Base Capture).

I'm always willing to improve my own ways of killing with duals, just ask ingame :) learn new tactics and ways to use wepeons.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
Deffinately need to buddy up and also to make sure that as soon as people join a squad take not of your Number and Colour for easy, quick and clear location on mumble.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
I should have some time free on sunday evening, after 6pm if you are around :)

C

chewie

If anyone is interested in some of the finer points in sniper and using the bolt driver to best effect, i'l try to arrange a suitable time to go thru this with you's. I don't recommend sniper untill BR12 has been reached at minimum.