Darkfall Online

Pagan

Oct 30, 2012
I don't know if any in BRTD ever played the original of this game, but i just wanted to alert you all to this game, as it is another MMOFPS like PS2, except it is more orientated towards territory control and char development than PS2 is, it was originally scheduled for a 20th November released but has been put back until the 12th of dec.

It's quite a brutal game, with full loot rulesets in place, but it is pretty unique and i definitely think a clan like BRTD could do exceptionally well with in it.
I just wanted to share this little gem with you guys, i played the original for three years and thought it was a really good game, but i will leave it up to you all to decide for yourselves.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/

HeatLegend

Oct 2, 2012
I sure have heard of it :) I was waiting to play the original game 2 months before its release but I never ended up doing so... My brother and his friend hardcored it for at least 2 years though. It feels really old school, where you've actually got to put down effort as a player and you're risking a lot. Not for the casual player.

Pagan

Oct 30, 2012
[quote="HeatLegend" post=6865]I sure have heard of it :) I was waiting to play the original game 2 months before its release but I never ended up doing so... My brother and his friend hardcored it for at least 2 years though. It feels really old school, where you've actually got to put down effort as a player and you're risking a lot. Not for the casual player.[/quote]

Yes it was a nightmare for casuals like myself with the powergamers racing a head, i do miss the brutal nature of the game, but i love the pick up and play of PS2, but it will be heaven for me having two games that i really like. :)