DJSmacker says Goodbye

D

DJSmacker

Hey guys,

It's been a blast gaming with you people, and I've made quite a few friends. Sadly, life has gotten busy, and is changing dramatically for me. Therefore I must leave. There just isn't much room for video games anymore, not even Planetside.

But I'll have you know, that despite leaving, I will never forget you guys. Sharpe's laugh, Bisher's creepy bus, Stubek's pictures, Steve's random candy game, Postal's sexy voice, DNA's and Dotzor's incredible leading, Nacho's slave revolt, Anderzel's meatballs. The list goes on and on.

Thank you for being awesome! I will miss you all

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
[quote="DJSmacker" post=19325]Hey guys,

It's been a blast gaming with you people, and I've made quite a few friends. Sadly, life has gotten busy, and is changing dramatically for me. Therefore I must leave. There just isn't much room for video games anymore, not even Planetside.

But I'll have you know, that despite leaving, I will never forget you guys. Sharpe's laugh, Bisher's creepy bus, Stubek's pictures, Steve's random candy game, Postal's sexy voice, DNA's and Dotzor's incredible leading, Nacho's slave revolt, Anderzel's meatballs. The list goes on and on.

Thank you for being awesome! I will miss you all[/quote]

Noes :(( ... well theres always room when you come back.

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
I'm gutted Smacker, had some cracking nights with you, the creepy bus and slave revolt as you say, they will remain some of my favourite gaming evenings. Wish you the best fella, and know that if time becomes more available you are always welcome back. Bye massa.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I always told myself that people are free to leave but DJSmacker could never be one of them: Get back into da choppa!

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
t6MdojJ.jpg

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
you're leaving :( man this sucks! cant you not even come onto mumble every now and then?

Sharpe

Reactions: 1 person
D

DJSmacker

Yeah, I can hop on sometime, if I am still allowed to. I can't guarantee I'll play with y'all though.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Smacker come online one last time so I can TK ya

Pointy

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Take it easy DJ and know that you will always be welcome. Take care mate!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
I think I saw your twin or at least so somebody was on your account last night.

Pointy

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="Pointy" post=19501]I think I saw your twin or at least so somebody was on your account last night.

Pointy[/quote]

So did I tonight, DJsmacker was online like 30-40mins and not on mumble? Join us on mumble bro! :kiss:

D

DJSmacker

I decided saying goodbye in this thread wasn't the best way to go out, so I hopped online several times this past week to basically chat with people and answer as best I could why I was leaving. The best answer I can give is "it's personal." Nothing against BRTD, nothing against anyone in BRTD, and nothing against Planetside 2.

So I hope you can respect that.

Now I have officially left, and will not be logging into PS2 for a very long time.
If I ever do, I'll make sure to find you guys.

Stay frosty, my friends!

Reactions: 1 person