Forum Donation Needed for the Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Audiofly" post=28225]old topic but worth the bump! . i still cant paypal. they are driving me around the bend .phoneing them is a call into madness and unlimited hold . is there another way to donate?[/quote]

Are you trying to donate blood or semen?

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
just money . my wife doesnt like my blood or semen going anywhere else. . oddly enough. i thought she had an open mind . . . .

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
just money . my wife doesnt like my blood or semen going anywhere else. . oddly enough. i thought she had an open mind . . . .

You can do a small bank transfer to one of the co leaders and then we can donate to the paypal account on your behalf if you like?

Last edited by a moderator:

SaintSugary

Veterans
Oct 29, 2012
[quote="Sharpe" post=28238][quote="Audiofly" post=28228]just money . my wife doesnt like my blood or semen going anywhere else. . oddly enough. i thought she had an open mind . . . .[/quote]

You can do a small bank transfer to one of the co leaders and then we can donate to the paypal account on your behalf if you like?[/quote]

You can also buy stuff from BRTD shop to support this outfit!

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Indeed, why not donate to the outfit AND! Get your wife one sexy thong with the BRTD logo, it's a win-win for everybody!
The thong is approved by Londo, so you know it fits up tight!

Reactions: 1 person

SaintSugary

Veterans
Oct 29, 2012
[quote="SaintSugary" post=28245]
Indeed, why not donate to the outfit AND! Get your wife one sexy thong with the BRTD logo, it's a win-win for everybody!
The thong is approved by Londo, so you know it fits up tight![/QUOTE]

If "better red than dead" -text on your wife's strings doesn't say you love her I don't know what does...

Status
Not open for further replies.