Euro server

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I plan on hopping on when your server fires up today. Anyhow, who will be on that can give me an outfit invite? Or, is that how it works now? Or, are outfits even set up yet for that matter?

Thanks,
RIP

Frisby

Aug 11, 2014
I am more or less in the same boat, just want to know how things work with the outfit in PS2 atm. Was on yesterday asked for outfit and squad invite on mumble, but was told I was not on some "outfit list" or something and never got a invite. The in game button to search for outfit was greyed out for me, only option there that worked was "create outfit". Squad listing was somewhat bugged too, hardly any squads showing up and no BRTD squads at all.

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Hu Guys,

From what I can work out the outfit is up, there are a couple of people who can invite you too it, sowbacca or chewie he can as can juggernaut im not sure who else I would presume Al and maybe delta can so next time your in ask for a invite to one of those,

Squad listings- atm there is no way to lock your squad.. because of this the squads are invite only when you log on ask who is sl and tell them your in game name you should get an invite,,, failing that you could always do what I do and shout nar then ya little toads some1 give me and invite NOW lol

Hope this helps

:cheer:

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Don't rub it in Franks :'( can't even log onto PS2 so no outfit invites from me atm. Cheers for sight though checked it out. juggy should be helping me out with this soon so hopefully I'll be on before next weeks batch of players :)

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
I'm not rubbing it in and technically as im not in the outfit this is just a friendly piece of advice ;)

Glad the site works im using it to find a pretty new graphics card haha

See you when your in there :dry:

U

ukela

i think i'll be ditching the euro server, as the US servers i was on were far more stable than the euro, its prob gonna be the lowest priority server SOE wise and 5 days out of 7 i cant even get on the euro server due to work but can get on the US server every day.

Happy hunting!

Frisby

Aug 11, 2014
Thanks Frankies for the infos, will then simply continue to pester the people on mumble until I get a invite and run solo till then. Not that it would have made much difference anyway as PS2 does not like me much: CTDs, Lag and Slideshow FPS. Was a bit of a rough start, but things can only get better from there (I hope).

Edit:

Seems I was a bit optimistic, because things went from bad to worse for me. Now I am hardly able to start the game from the launchpad, from 30 tries may be 1 succeeds (if I am lucky). And if I manage to get in, I CTD after a few minutes. SO I doubt that I will manage to actually "play" the game until this is fixed.