Extended leave of absence

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
After coming back from my... "vacation" I found that I had no desire in actually playing the game again. Zero, Zip, Nada, Zilch. So I will be taking an extended break from the game until I once again find it worth the time... Or until such time as I can no longer take seeing rebels and xeno scum roaming around happy and carefree.
Hopefully it won't be as long as my last break (4 months), could just be a month.. Who knows.

Anywho. It has been fun playing with you lot and I am glad to state that I leave more twisted than when I joined. So thanks for that.
Don't want to be cluttering up the outfit roster while my clones go ripe and start to smell, don't want one of those to spawn in a tube just to go *thump* on the floor and smell up the place. I will be asking to rejoin you fine lads and ladies once I don my Commissar Hat again, if you'll still have me at that point in time.
I know that I haven't exactly been here for very long and any impression left must surely have been a negative one, if not then I haven't been doing my job, but the least I could do was notify you and the TR High Command to freeze down my Chip nanites until further notice.

Oh, and Postal I shall be rather cross if I log back in to find my clones suddenly looking like this.
HotShot2-Saddam.jpg

No messing with my nanite blueprint while I'm gone.​

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Hopefully a future game update will have me craving for some PS2 gameplay soon enough.
Indeed I will. Hamma needs someone to be a benevolent tyrant:p

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
See ya when you get back Chip! I'll try to not fuck with anything

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
So no fiddling about?
No down with the bedclothes?
And no up with the nightshirt?

Sad to see you go on a break. I hope we see you back again soon enough, this outfit really need more danes to counter all of the swedish hipsters. :3

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="Wolfman109" post=19069]So no fiddling about?
No down with the bedclothes?
And no up with the nightshirt?

Sad to see you go on a break. I hope we see you back again soon enough, this outfit really need more danes to counter all of the swedish hipsters. :3[/quote]

Ahem! Good looking hipster if I may!

Come back soon Chip!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
I know he's Danish but we still need more Swedes! We need to act quickly now when the danes are in a weakened state!

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
Just leave your body hanging about for us. Come back to it if you ever please :)