FAO Sharpe - An Apology

TallPaul

Jun 5, 2013
I'd like to apologise for my conduct as an OCB member for TK'ing a BRTD Member, Sharpe. A few nights ago in the defense of Suarva Biolab, my self and a few OCB members were trying to push out and resecure the biolab, having died a few times in the process. Getting frustrated, I took offence at some players who appeared to be sitting in the spawn room shooting out, and not helping to re-secure.

I did not pick out any person in particular, I was simply taking out my frustration, but I understand this was the incorrect thing to do. Unfortunately one of my pet hates in the game is people more concerned with protecting their KDR rather than trying to take a base back against an enemy force camping the spawn room.

Please accept this as a sincere apology, I know OCB and BRTD have a good relationship in the Planetside 2 world and I hope this can continue in spite of this event.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="TallPaul" post=18209]I'd like to apologise for my conduct as an OCB member for TK'ing a BRTD Member, Sharpe. A few nights ago in the defense of Suarva Biolab, my self and a few OCB members were trying to push out and resecure the biolab, having died a few times in the process. Getting frustrated, I took offence at some players who appeared to be sitting in the spawn room shooting out, and not helping to re-secure.

I did not pick out any person in particular, I was simply taking out my frustration, but I understand this was the incorrect thing to do. Unfortunately one of my pet hates in the game is people more concerned with protecting their KDR rather than trying to take a base back against an enemy force camping the spawn room.

Please accept this as a sincere apology, I know OCB and BRTD have a good relationship in the Planetside 2 world and I hope this can continue in spite of this event.[/quote]

I was not trying to protect my K/D The base was overrun and there was no where near enough people in the spawn room to "push out”! You may disagree but I have been running BRTD ops since beta, as such I know the type of numbers that were needed to counter what was in the base at the time.

It was also at 2am my time and there were very few BRTD members online. Furthermore, If you had asked why I was standing by the shields trying to clear out "C" from a safe vantage point, I would have explained that there were 3 BRTD Max units ready to move in and I was trying to pick-off the engineers in the room so they couldn't rep the enemy Max units. Instead you thought it prudent to shoot friendly members, and then throw abuse at the person.

Thank you for your apology.

Sharpe

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Thanks for the apology TallPaul. OCB and BRTD have always had a good relationship and we intend on maintaining that relationship.

Thanks again and we look forward to fighting alongside you ingame.

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
[quote="Sharpe" post=18213][quote="TallPaul" post=18209]I'd like to apologise for my conduct as an OCB member for TK'ing a BRTD Member, Sharpe. A few nights ago in the defense of Suarva Biolab, my self and a few OCB members were trying to push out and resecure the biolab, having died a few times in the process. Getting frustrated, I took offence at some players who appeared to be sitting in the spawn room shooting out, and not helping to re-secure.

Please accept this as a sincere apology, I know OCB and BRTD have a good relationship in the Planetside 2 world and I hope this can continue in spite of this event.[/quote]

I was stat padding behind shield and you messed my K/D. Angry Sharpe is angry. I also love pizza.

Sharpe[/quote]

Fixed it for you

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Stubek" post=18223][quote="Sharpe" post=18213]

I was stat padding behind shield and you messed my K/D. Angry Sharpe is angry. I also love pizza.

Sharpe[/quote]

Fixed it for you[/quote]

lmfao