Filming :: Looking for 3 'Actors'

RobertStoneman

Mar 23, 2013
Hey BRTD!

I need to film set interviews for the new War Correspondent video.

I need 3 guys to help me film them, it's just the visual, voice will be added after. Won't take long :)

I need ONE Maxi, ONE Heavy Assault and ONE light assault. If you have AWESOME camo, with a wicked mask, awesome decals etc (has to be a mask due to lip sync issues) then please gimme an email - robert@litfusefilms.com

The chosen 3 will get their names in the actual video below the character. Your game name not real ;)

Robert.

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
OZo8q5N.jpg

Thats my max :p

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Sent one in, I am confident I am the sexiest PS2 player by far. Choose me!

You meant rl pictures right? Otherwise we might have a small (well, big) problem...

;)

jk

Edit: Aww come on Steveo, it's IDENTICAL to mine, you can float around in a Lib in the background. :p

scarmax.png

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Mind if I ask when you are planning on filming? I'm just curious since I'm willing to help, but I'll be out of town for most of this week due to easter.
Sent an email, then we'll see how it goes.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="Wolfman109" post=14718]Mind if I ask when you are planning on filming? I'm just curious since I'm willing to help, but I'll be out of town for most of this week due to easter.
Sent an email, then we'll see how it goes.[/quote]
It's 8 gmt tonight, or atleast that's when we will meet on mumble. Think he already selected the people. I am pretty sure who the Max is (you ripoff :p ), I know how the sexy well endowed HA is gonna be, the LA is a mystery though. Some sneaky person. :)