Finals, Christmas, etc

L

Loor

I'll be away for a while, due to the first round of my finals being next week (I've already been away all last week revising - I didn't think it'd take THAT much of my time..)

After my finals, I'm heading off to England for Christmas (where I don't have access to a PC that can run Planetside), and then finally coming back after the new year for finals round 2.

Basically, I'll be away until I finish that second round, which should be around Jan 10th.

Edit: Oh, just noticed I've not got access to the rest of the forums anymore. Did I get kicked already?

D

Dotz0r

[quote="Loor" post=8379]I'll be away for a while, due to the first round of my finals being next week (I've already been away all last week revising - I didn't think it'd take THAT much of my time..)

After my finals, I'm heading off to England for Christmas (where I don't have access to a PC that can run Planetside), and then finally coming back after the new year for finals round 2.

Basically, I'll be away until I finish that second round, which should be around Jan 10th.

Edit: Oh, just noticed I've not got access to the rest of the forums anymore. Did I get kicked already?[/quote]

For the kick, there was a roll-call the other week, you must have missed it on the forum. Don't fret as soon as your back and ready to roll we can always re-invite you. :) Hf at christmas and Gl with the finals!

L

Loor

Alright, I'm back. Anyone specific I should bother in-game for the re-invite?

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Any officer should be able to help you out.

L

Loor

Aight, I'm back in and all, just noticed that I don't have the same forum permissions as before; can I get that fixed please?