Fishiessss!

AppleSnaxx

Dec 27, 2015
Hello lads.

Not sure if many of you know (other than Jeff) but I'm quite into my fish ... (currently sitting at 7 tanks)

I'm however moving house out of my mums and into my own with the "better" half.

Unhappily I can't keep them all as we just haven't got enough space AND I'm finally getting out of McDonalds & becoming an accountant in the finance department of John Lewis and won't have the time to be maintaining them all as feeding alone takes about 15-20 minutes so cleaning them takes .... a while.

What I'm saying here is, if anybody isn't too far and would like to get into the hobby, you can have "A" fish tank, I will post some pictures of what I have but for the most part, there's tanks with just Shrimps, some with just crabs & lobsters, others with 12" silver sharks & 18" plecostomus.

I'm in Kent, btw.

Thanks for reading :D

Yorkist

Veterans
Jan 15, 2013
Well with thaount of fish if you can't sell them you could always open up a chippy. :p

Reactions: bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
It's a shame you have to downscale the hobby but it sounds like the pay will be going up so at least there's that!

Also, I suppose just throwing some snails in to clean the whole place up is a no-go? Either way, best of luck with the new job!

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
Thunderstruck - Crabs is something one of Collins girlfriends gives you ...