Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
hi folks

We have a lot of member change there in game name, so there forum name does not in-game, as such I have to do defective work which is a big waste of my time.

you will lose access to the forums, unless you let us know, I can change you forum name if you request it. i will to this for the next 2 weeks.

F

fbh

My mumble name needs to match my forum and in game username... that means NO CAPTIAL LETTERS!!!!!

Ahem... ;)

M4GiK

Oct 26, 2012
Hey Jugg,
My Ingame name is the same as on forums, but my mumble name is PROtoss. I can't work out how to change it, and have asked several times for someone to try, but to no avail. Could you please update it for me? Thanks mate :)

F

fbh

[quote="Juggernaut" post=8113]@fbh

your name is close enough that it dosen't need to be changed, example: There forum name is Bob and there is ingame Harry Baals[/quote]

PAH!!!! I tells ya PAH!!!
hate seeing my name in capital bloody letters lol

F

Frymewitheggs

My ingame name is Frymewitheggs, my mumble and forum name are Taaketa.

Does this mean Juggs you are now going to be called Trig?

R

RedSnow

Hey jug ( I will neevvaaaahhhhh call you trig anyway)

Can you change the forum name to RedSnow? Or do you think people will know because I am a celebrity?

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
in game name: Sliver
forum name: Cplsliver
desk top mumble name: Sgtsliver
mobile mumble name: Sliver

I am of the opinion that these are all valid and usable names to represent me, as they all contain the name Sliver, and most people call me sliver, and some call me silver. and there may be other names I am not aware of.

F

fbh

[quote="Taaketa" post=8121]My ingame name is Frymewitheggs, my mumble and forum name are Taaketa.

Does this mean Juggs you are now going to be called Trig?[/quote]

I've started calling him Trig from now on - or at least until my name on mumble gets changed. When I mentioned it earlier it went from FBH to F.B.I.... lol ;)

Shurik

Nov 5, 2012
Thought this was allready sorted out with the thread from some time ago (name reservation and stuff).

Aaaaanyways:

Ingame: Shurik
Mumble: Shurik (Gulaschmoerser)
Forum: well...

Thx for the trouble of fixing this :)
But think of the pain you won´t have to go through saying my old name on mumble while cursing me for a TK or something.

Well, you´ll still have to suffer the TKing a bit longer until my framerate gets better and/or the enormous amount of glitching and other graphic bugs gets better.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Frymewitheggs

Shurik

RedSnow

are now there login name for the website, passwords remain the same.

@sliver your username is a no brainer, taaketa was a perfect example of some of the names i had to figure out.

R

RedSnow

Cheers Jug

Thanks for the effort and the time you put in all of this

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
In-game name Invuln
Mumble name Invuln
Forum name iPwnerer

I tried to register Invuln on this forum when I applied to join the outfit in beta, but I never managed to fully confirm my e-mail address and login credentials.

Cheers!

V

VaderDSL

Aye sorry to be a pain, my name changed also, due to Alpha Squad reserve.

Before I had to be VaderDSL on forums/mumble but when reserve went live I used Vader.

So :

In game name = Vader
Mumble name = VaderDSL
Forum name = VaderDSL

Edit, just actually read the thread and realise I don't necessarily need a change of name :p Sorry!

Aegir

Nov 2, 2012
Yeah, I think that's what I mixed up with it on here. My forum name on here was beta name, which I got to shorten again with reserving a name.

Forum Name: MisterAegir
In-game & Mumble: Aegir

So just a change on here to Aegir is all I need :)