Fresh meat!

phantium

Jan 12, 2013
Hi guys,

My name is Dominique and I'm 26 living in the Netherlands, online friends usually just call me Phan or Dom for short.

Next to being a gamer, I'm a Linux Engineer and I do programming in several languages (php, bash, c#, visual c, python, jquery, etc.).
I also enjoy drawing, 3D art, fitness and many other things.

A little bit about my gaming history:
In regards to shooters when I was younger I started off with Unreal Tournament, I have played games like Battlefield 2 Bad Company, Battlefield 3, PlanetSide 1, Homefront, and many more. I generally enjoy sniping/shooting people in the face up close ;-). I also enjoy going around by tank, I previously played world of tanks which is a tank only game.

Currently I am working on becoming better at flying in PlanetSide 2, it has never been something I did a lot in other games but I would love to learn to fly properly on PS2.

See you all in-game !

Cheers,
Phantium

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Nice, then I know who to ask when I get stuck with my spring-project. Going to have a Raspberry PI run the watering in my greenhouse with some Arduino-cards with python-code :D

ohh, and great having you aboard!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Welcome to the mad house mate - not in game yet but will be in soon

Also I get to pester you as I'll soon have to write up an assignment on computer components and operating systems muhahahaha! :D

Enjoy your stay mate