Fresh, yet gone for the moment ^^

Erikoss

Jul 11, 2013
Hello gentlemen.

I'm Erik. I havent properly introduced myself, that is because after i registered, i hung out in the mumble main room. It was very crowded, so i think you guys were very busy ingame. Because of that i havent been accepted into the mumble yet (i will be tho).

But, theres another thing. A keen website admin might have noticed that this was quite some days ago. The reason for me not yet getting into the mumble and completely kicking NC and VS ass with you guys, is that im on my holiday.

As we speak i am in a all inclusive hotel in turkey, antalya having a great time.

I will be back in holland on the 25th. When i get back i shall be playing with you guys.

So, im sorry for all the organizational inconvenience, Thats my fault. However, i will be an ENORMOUS asset to BRTD. (notice the caps).

Cya'll soon.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Mmm... An big ol' dick is just what the doctor ordered!
Although hanging out in Turkey sounds fun as fuck! Enjoy your holiday and we'll see ya when you get back!
I know the leadership tries to register people in mumble but if you're having a hard time finding someone to pop down into mumble to sort you out then send someone a /t or type it up in Outfit chat.
Enjoy and take pictures!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="bpostal" post=19749]Mmm... An big ol' dick is just what the doctor ordered!
Although hanging out in Turkey sounds fun as fuck! Enjoy your holiday and we'll see ya when you get back!
I know the leadership tries to register people in mumble but if you're having a hard time finding someone to pop down into mumble to sort you out then send someone a /t or type it up in Outfit chat.
Enjoy and take pictures![/quote]

What is it with you and dicks... anybody would think you have penis envy

Pointy

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="bpostal" post=19770]It's more of a 'lust' my good man![/quote]

WTF thats an insult... you aint British so dont try and talk "propa inglish you get me bruv"

Pointy