General Recruitment Application from Ra3van

Ra3van

BRTD Member
Feb 24, 2020
User name: Ra3van

Click yes to indicate that you have read and agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Which game(s) are you the most interested in? Planetside, Star Citizen

If relevant, what is your characters level / battlerank?

Why do you want to join BRTD
I would like to join a good community outfit that supports its members and fit well together, I am a team player and working together to achieve goals is what I am about

How did you hear about BRTD? In-Game

What is your primary character name? (must match forum name)
Ra3van

What is your discord name? (must match, can be changed later) Raevan

Region, Timezone GMT - Greenwhich Mean time (UTC 0)

Anything else you would like to add?

Approved by: dnaRIP

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Welcome to BRTD @Ra3van

You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. The officers should carry out promotions quarterly. If you aspire to advance beyond this rank we expect you to take initiative and be generally helpful, discuss with your officer what this entails.

Our community is represented in many games, among others are;

Planetside - as BRTD - officers in charge; TheBinarySurfer, Aggropatics, ShiftyFred
Star Citizen - as BRTD and Silverwolf - officers in charge; Purestorm, Gun Pow, Enjie
World of Warcraft - as BRTD - officers in charge; Londo/Jailbaitz, Ghostchant, Scottix

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Discord which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here.
Please start using Discord as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto Discord you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, please make sure to connect your Discord account to BRTD.net as this will give you Guest rights to move around.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites:

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

dnaRIP