Going on a break

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I've decided that i need to go on short break from this game.
For the past few weeks i've had a decreasing feel to play the game, getting a bit burned out i guess you can say. In order to prevent that I fullblown burnout, I feel it's best that I take a small break from the game in order to get some energy back and a improved will to kill nc and vs.
For the next 2 weeks times I'll be away from PS, playing some other games, maybe a bit of borderlands 2, maybe trying to become gosu-mlg at Starcraft. I'll still log on mumble in this period, so I'm not gone for good. :)

However my break also means that the air wing will "offically" be out of order in the same period, there's a post in the air wing thread explaining that a bit more in depth as it doesn't concern the whole outfit.

P.S. Lol at that "Packleader" tag I've gotten on mumble, saw it earlier today. :p

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Take care and enjoy your time off Wolfman! I'm glad you recognized the burnout now before it got too much.
See ya when you come back!

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Who am I supposed to crash into now? haha! Take it easy Packleader I keep your mossy warm for you!

I have written a little something in the Airwing thread.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Wolfman109" post=19823]I've decided that i need to go on short break from this game.
For the past few weeks i've had a decreasing feel to play the game, getting a bit burned out i guess you can say. In order to prevent that I fullblown burnout, I feel it's best that I take a small break from the game in order to get some energy back and a improved will to kill nc and vs.
For the next 2 weeks times I'll be away from PS, playing some other games, maybe a bit of borderlands 2, maybe trying to become gosu-mlg at Starcraft. I'll still log on mumble in this period, so I'm not gone for good. :)

However my break also means that the air wing will "offically" be out of order in the same period, there's a post in the air wing thread explaining that a bit more in depth as it doesn't concern the whole outfit.

P.S. Lol at that "Packleader" tag I've gotten on mumble, saw it earlier today. :p[/quote]

Thought you would like that! I changed it last night lol. Don't get burnt out and make sure you come back soon!

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Bit of an update from my part.
During the summerheat my gpu fan finally called it quit. I'm stuck with a gpu that half times overheats to 115 C and makes my whole pc cough up blood and half time makes so much noise that it sounds like I have a couple of lawnmowers inside my room having a knifefight.
In short my pc is on it's dying breath, but I'm currently in the proccess of getting one customed built, so I hope to return to PS2 in a weeks time if all goes well.
See ya all soonish. <3