GoodBye Beta Bonanza!

Playbahnosh

Nov 3, 2012
I dunno about you guys, but I expected a little more '"fun" out of the "let's have fun" night. Sure we had a good 10 minutes of it with the class photo and the conga line, but after that it was CLEAR COMMS, do this, do that...

Yes, I know, there were concerns the game will horribly die tomorrow so we don't get to play serious, so the decision has been made to make it half-half today, but it was more like 5%-95%. Today can we actually have a little more of this "fun" thing everyone keeps talking about? It sounds splendid :)

Joke aside, we are still short of one kamikaze galaxy platoon, a flash race through enemy territory, a sundy turtle phalanx and some other things. We'll have lots of time to play serious after launch, let's just have some fun this time :)

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
[quote="Playbahnosh" post=5984]We'll have lots of time to play serious after launch, let's just have some fun this time :)[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.
Hoping for the best :)

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
[quote="GoldenKaos" post=5935]May be back in, is 4GB RAM enough for this game?[/quote]

Yes ;)

mrmaans

Oct 18, 2012
I agree with just having fun. There will be time for seriousness. I arrived late yesterday so I missed everything.

R

RedSnow

Yesterday was Awesome and exact how BRTD must do his operations. We steamrolled every empire back every time we turned to them.

My Most Awesome moment was When I was leading Reaper 3 to take Zurvan west spawn point. On our Way there On foot we killed 3 Sundy's. Arriving on the point itself we had minimal resistance so capped the point quickly. Until someone spotted a Sundy where I think the whole force of Vanu attacking Zurvan Spawned at. We did a recall on the spawn room West camp and jumped with 7 Heavy Assault to the roof. I called AIM And FIRE And at that moment 7 Rockets blazed towards the Sundy. The Vanu had never 1 clue of what was happening. 1 moment there Sundy is there,seconds later it was completely blown away!!

I wanna thank everyone who was in Reaper 3 with me for nice and fun moments. And very nice job on recalls and response time!

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
yeah, about that, I apologise for being out of place, that one gal dropped me over crater firing range so I assumed we were heading there. as it turns out, I was squad leader of alpha squad (reaper 1) and squad leader promotion was bugged. so alpha had it's squad leader in the wrong place so redeploying on the SL was useless for them. sorry about that. misinterpreted orders, won't happen again. I can't do leadership (for now) so I hope I don't end up as SL again. (also, we could use squad waypoints to suplement platoon waypoints, eg platoon waypoint is zuruvan, squad waypoint is west gate for example)

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
Was a great beta and I'm glad I applied for brtd, hope to see you all in release version of the game.

Cheers!

Reactions: 1 person
R

RedSnow

Again a Great night. This time we where Callsign Reaper 1. With only 20 People we hold the entire NC zerg off for a good 30 minutes!

Good response times overall and some people really impressed me! Also the humor was a high factor!

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
[quote="snow" post=6035]Again a Great night. This time we where Callsign Reaper 1. With only 20 People we hold the entire NC zerg off for a good 30 minutes!

Good response times overall and some people really impressed me! Also the humor was a high factor![/quote]

This was one of the best fights i had in this Beta, cant wait untill were on again!

M

Mcbain

[quote="snow" post=6015]Yesterday was Awesome and exact how BRTD must do his operations. We steamrolled every empire back every time we turned to them.

My Most Awesome moment was When I was leading Reaper 3 to take Zurvan west spawn point. On our Way there On foot we killed 3 Sundy's. Arriving on the point itself we had minimal resistance so capped the point quickly. Until someone spotted a Sundy where I think the whole force of Vanu attacking Zurvan Spawned at. We did a recall on the spawn room West camp and jumped with 7 Heavy Assault to the roof. I called AIM And FIRE And at that moment 7 Rockets blazed towards the Sundy. The Vanu had never 1 clue of what was happening. 1 moment there Sundy is there,seconds later it was completely blown away!!

I wanna thank everyone who was in Reaper 3 with me for nice and fun moments. And very nice job on recalls and response time![/quote]

This was indeed an epic moment, and one im proud to say I was involved in. B)

Great job on the lead of the Reaper as well!