Greetings & Intro

Reoryn

Nov 10, 2012
Hey,

Don't know if anyone still posts introductions in here, but I figured since I'm not the most vocal person in the world on Mumble, I'd pop one in anyway! I work as an IT trainer for the NHS, so usually after a long day of explaining the difference between backspace and delete to Doctors, I'm a bit sick of the sound of my own voice x) That said I do get a bit more vocal once I know peeps a bit better, or after a few drinks.

Anyhoo, I'm a Planetside 1 vet, right through from Alpha and Beta and into release, I'm pretty sure I was in RTFM back in the day, but in all honesty, I can't remember much of which Outfits I was in back then. I also spent a year or so working for the company that everyone loves to hate, and for that year (2003-2004) was Server GM for Werner....for all my sins, gotta say though, the PS community as a whole was WAY less whiny than EverQuest when it came to filing Petitions, most of my time was just spend banning Speed Hackers. Was the only member of the GM team in the UK that actually played PS too :S

Enjoying my Medic in PS2 so far, it's always vaguely satisfying patching up your shattered corpses ;) Gotta say, it's amazing what being in an Outfit does to the game, I pretty much went from "Meh, it's ok", to loving it, so cheers to everyone I've played with so far for that, especially Reaper 2 last Friday Night which was my first night on and a good laugh :)

Hopefully catch you all in Auraxis,
Reo

p.s. other Medics. Ressi grenade - Worth the 400 cert points?
pp.s. Arse it, just saw the Say Hi Sticky. Teach me to post before I look. I'll repost this in there - can't see an option to delete the thread so if someone wants to delete this, feel free.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Welcome to BRTD reoryn ,

glad to have you aboard .we feel outfit are under developed in PS2, they are the backbones of different factions, so we are pushing to have our own event and so on that are independent of PS2. anyways enough of me ranting. we are always glad to have an old Planetside 1 vet with us.

Reoryn

Nov 10, 2012
Gotta admit, considering how central outfits are to the game, it is a bit disappointing. Just gives em one more thing to update on though, bring it on along with Marauders and Lockdown for our Maxes ;)

Cheers for the welcome, look forward to playing with ya :)