Greetings!

K

Kitsunami

Hello there!
I'm Kitsunami, a writer for the gaming community magazine/website End Gamers.
I am posting here to ask if BRTD would be interested in being featured as the Terran Republic's community spotlight project for the gaming website, End Gamers.
You can check out our website here: http://www.end-gamers.com/
I am working on a three part article covering planetside 1 and the move to 2, and I am looking for one outfit from each faction to interview the leadership, post questions to the community and generally get to know the community involved in each side so that I can write up about it all.
If BRTD is interested, you can reply here (i will check) or get in contact with me at
northern(dot)otter(dot)river(dot)tribe(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank you for your time!
Kitsunami

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
yes sounds very interesting

i will be involved outfit leader BRTD

K

Kitsunami

Fantastic!

How would you like to go about this? I have a list of questions for you Big, and then some for your community itself.

Would you prefer me to email them to you directly, to forward the community ones on and then get response's sent back, or to post them here on the forum?

If at all possible I will also need to have a copy of the BRTD logo for the article, an image of BRTD together as a unit that you would like to show off, and any other promotional material/images you would like to see featured. As many as you wish! Though please include a source as the website I write for requires us to source all of our images, if thats just 'taken by x member of BRTD' thats fine.

Thank you for your time guys!

I look forwards to hearing back from you.

K

Kitsunami

Just to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you, and to keep you updated.

Please continue to add to the community questions!

There are three seperate articles. One for each empire.

BRTD will be the first TR outfit featured on End Gamers. GOTR are the first VS outfit, and BL will be the first NC outfit featured on End Gamers. After that, who knows it depends on how well my articles are received!

What I would like to know is would it be possible for me to play with you all on whatever communication software you use for a night (I am in GMT, so 12 pm gmt is my cut-off point sadly) in the near future. I have requested this from the other outfit's and It will also be where I take the screenshots and get a feel for your community spirit, so that I can write an article to show just how you roll.

Thank you for your time.

Kitsunami
Writer
End Gamers
www.end-gamers.com

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
yes sure just join us on TR and look for any BRTD platoon running and join the game

voice comms we use is mumble

details are eu4.mumbleme.com port 50646 password RTFM

a server admin will see you and pull you into channel and register you with the server

see you in game BigAlBNC

Q

QuiJohn

Sounds like a great project, as a recently returning vet I would be happy to take part in any questionnaire the outfit is given out if required. Hope to see you in game soon where you can see first hand how the organization of the outfit runs, which in my opinion when its working great is one of the best