YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Tasty" post=13872]Steveo is gonna be a happy boy about this one. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djl_znO1pUQ[/MEDIA]

P.S Works with every vehicle. :p[/quote]

That's gonna be soooo helpful when I ram aircrafts with my gal :D

F

fbh

[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=13876][quote="Tasty" post=13872]Steveo is gonna be a happy boy about this one. :p

That's gonna be soooo helpful when I ram aircrafts with my gal :D[/quote]

If this doesn't get fixed ASAP I think you jsut listed a new monday night madness theme.... the invisible ramming Galaxy invasion :evil:

Reactions: 1 person

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="fbh" post=13885][quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=13876][quote="Tasty" post=13872]Steveo is gonna be a happy boy about this one. :p

That's gonna be soooo helpful when I ram aircrafts with my gal :D[/quote]

If this doesn't get fixed ASAP I think you jsut listed a new monday night madness theme.... the invisible ramming Galaxy invasion :evil:[/quote]
Yes! Be slow SOE! Be slow!

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
[quote="Tasty" post=13895]*snip*
Yes! Be slow SOE! Be slow![/quote]

We could hold an impromptu Friday-Night-Fun-Fair?...

EDIT: Or Friday-Night-Fiasco/Whatever else you can think of that begins with 'F'

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="AtlasLazzurs" post=13901]We could hold an impromptu Friday-Night-Fun-Fair?...

EDIT: Or Friday-Night-Fiasco/Whatever else you can think of that begins with 'F'[/quote]
I would like that, I don't think SoE will let this bug life that long, so if we want to do something with it we got to be quick. :)

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
The bug only fully works with the lib and even then it randomly turns off and only flickers on for a second in the other vehicles.

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
I think indirectly SoE might have released possibly the best feature of PlanetSide 2 yet!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
I'm kinda hoping we try doing mass flash cloak attacks now, having the buttseat on the flash should make it easier to get people to the right place since we only need 12 flashes per reaper :D

F

fbh

[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=13925]I'm kinda hoping we try doing mass flash cloak attacks now, having the buttseat on the flash should make it easier to get people to the right place since we only need 12 flashes per reaper :D[/quote]

We did run a few stealth Flashes around last night trying to sneak up on lonely sunderers or a Lighting in my case. Problem is that the engine noise is still quite strong, so ideally don't drive that close to the rear of a vehicle but rather to nearest rock behind or slightly past if an Eng will C4/mine it. :)

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="fbh" post=13929][quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=13925]I'm kinda hoping we try doing mass flash cloak attacks now, having the buttseat on the flash should make it easier to get people to the right place since we only need 12 flashes per reaper :D[/quote]

We did run a few stealth Flashes around last night trying to sneak up on lonely sunderers or a Lighting in my case. Problem is that the engine noise is still quite strong, so ideally don't drive that close to the rear of a vehicle but rather to nearest rock behind or slightly past if an Eng will C4/mine it. :)[/quote]

They should be at their best at night when they're harder to spot, you can just do a drive by and drop the engie off at the sundy so they can mine it or get in front of an armor column and drop mines from the flashes :)

I they should lower the engine sound on it if you have stealth on your flash, it's not exactly stealthy if the enemy can hear you from 200 meters away :p