Hardware fu**** up and sh**!

Shurik

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Guys, sad news,

due to the game mocking me with unbarable low framerates when encountering bigger groups and a bit of action (usually around 10 to 20, somtimes higher, more often even lower) i tried some (real conservative and rulebook-style) ovrclocking.

After having everything stable at 3,6 ghz (quite nice step from 2,6 ghz, i was allready smiling thinking about the better game performance) for 2 hours in prime95 i decided to call it a day and reset everything to stock settings to fiddle around some more today and have a longer test.

Well, it didn't come to that, since somthing obviously went wrong when i first started my system today. *g
For some reason (at least) my RAM is screwed/fried now. Either that or something on th MOBO, CPU should be fine.
Will find out more later on, when my girl brings the old RAM i gave her.

All that said, even if i get my System back up again it will be even slower than it allready was.
So until i get some new hardware, i'll most likely not participate in bigger action, excpt when one of the mates isn't home or somthing. ;)

Shurik/Gulaschmoerser out.

Keg

Nov 4, 2012
i feel ya bro! :( playing with 15-20 fps usually going down to 2 in big fights. Have you tried setting the render range to~750 or something, that got me a few frames more :)

gG8hQ.gif

Shurik

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Guys!

Got new hardware, made a small deal with the devil (you call him antwari on here i think ;)) and now my system is up and running again!

New Mobo,
new CPU,
new RAM,
old GPU, but hey, it works! :D

Running at way better FPS-rates now, still a bit sluggish in those big team-fight, but at least it´s not the usual slideshow! *hrhr* I´ll see what possibilities i have for overclocking, but since i failed getting a i6 3570k and got a 3470 wich somewhat limits overclocking because of the conservative possibilities with the multiplicator.

Well, i should be able to get to 4 GHz CPU- and 2 Mhz RAM-clock nonetheless, wich should give a nice boost. Still working on the system, getting everything back to normal after system reset, but i shall join you guys again very soon!

CHEERS!