Headset broke

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
Hey! just to let you know that my headset just broke so i won't be on mumble and maybe PS2 for couple days until i got a new one :s

don't know wich one to buy too so if you have some good one to recommend me (mine was the "Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB V2.0")

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
If your looking to invest in the highest spec and quality I'd recommend: http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/game-one

@JeffBeefJaw might be able to suggest a few too...

I saw this one but i only put like 40-50€ in my headset for now, this one is 160€ so it's a lot more than i used too (but i guess i got lucky since my headset was pretty nice and i keep them like 2years)

Edit: Well, i tried to "repair" with tape just the time i get a find a new one (and get it) so it's not perfect but for a repair with tape like that it's pretty good :D

Last edited:

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
Sorry for the double post!

I just brought this one http://www.astrogaming.fr/casques/A50-GEN2.html?dwvar_A50-GEN2_color=Green/Gold#start=1 (Sorry it's in French, they don't have it in the English store :s)

The brother of a friend has two of this one (one for PC and one for PS4 yeah) and they are pretty good i should receive mine between the 18/04 and 20/04 since they are coming from US. First time i buy a Wireless and a +200€ Headset

Reactions: TheRiddic4

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
Hey! I have a little question for you guys about UPS (first time i got something from them) i got my email to follow my package etc... So i check one everyday to see where my package is etc ... So yesterday i see that it's from Netherlands (so not really far from France) and today it's already in France near Paris!

So for now everything is good, but the date for delivery is "18/04 by End of Day" but Paris is like 2-3h from my house xD Like i said first time UPS deliver something for me so i don't know how they work (for now they are fast :d) but i don't think they need 3-4 days for 250~ Km no?

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Hey! I have a little question for you guys about UPS (first time i got something from them) i got my email to follow my package etc... So i check one everyday to see where my package is etc ... So yesterday i see that it's from Netherlands (so not really far from France) and today it's already in France near Paris!

So for now everything is good, but the date for delivery is "18/04 by End of Day" but Paris is like 2-3h from my house xD Like i said first time UPS deliver something for me so i don't know how they work (for now they are fast :d) but i don't think they need 3-4 days for 250~ Km no?
If it were only your package they're delivering then it would be there asap. As it's a big company your package goes into their Depo among other packages ready to be delivered to your door for a specific date.

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
If it were only your package they're delivering then it would be there asap. As it's a big company your package goes into their Depo among other packages ready to be delivered to your door for a specific date.

Oh i see! Yeah they won't send one guy just for my package xD I don't receive a lot of package so i don't know a lot :D Thanks

Reactions: TheRiddic4

Kandasins

Mar 31, 2017
Don't want to do another thread so i just wanted to say that i'm less online in PS2 these days because i have a "test" the 26/04 for a entrance examination for "Prison Warden" (that the trad from google héhé) that why i'm not really online and i go to bed early because i'm up at 5-6am etc... so yeah now you know :p

xStarmanx

The Dark Wolf
Sep 16, 2016
UK
Don't want to do another thread so i just wanted to say that i'm less online in PS2 these days because i have a "test" the 26/04 for a entrance examination for "Prison Warden" (that the trad from google héhé) that why i'm not really online and i go to bed early because i'm up at 5-6am etc... so yeah now you know :p

If that's the case then good luck and hopefully you be able to lock @EldestGrump up :p