Hey guys Kantsler reporting for duty.

K

kantsler

Name: Michael kantsler.
In-Game name: Kantsler01 - bastards renamed my awesome char name!
Previous Planetside experience:ps1 vet, cr5 on all 3 factions. br 33, 31, 42 played since 2 months the game was released.
- Outfit history (if applicable):VS GOTR (after eu merge with US) NC- Fag Lions and Preatorian guard. TR - The United Front (TUF) and Shadow assasins
Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: everything fun.. bf starcraft diablo wow gw gw2 (now) basiclly everything worth playing.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: I work in a PC company that distributes computers all across Israel so yes I have a mic :)
What you hope to bring to BRTD: cookies. oh and an awesome player that adores playing with a team, Hyped about insertions into enemy bases, uses military call signs and clock directions. Basically all around good fun player who loves to kick ass and play mostly as pilot or ground vehicle driver.
Last few days I register as #2 and #3 on top kills
and #12 on point gained :)
Also im very active on the planetside 2 beta forums. You probably seen a few of my posts :)
Anything else you'd like to add: Yea I heard u guys have "a good crowd" - that's solidblock from ur outfit :). we played briefly in the tech test together.
Hope you guys accept me and Ill c ya on the side of the planet :)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
sound like a great person to me can't wait to have you on voice comms :) I remember a couple of others who were from Israel but that was towards end of Planetside 1 - I don't think they're with us now and don't know if they'll be rejoining - time will tell :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW