I'm also flying awwwaaaayyyyy

Shadowfox

BRTD Member
Jan 17, 2013
Well, sort of, i'm in Glasgow at the moment, after flying here with short notice, and i'm spending a week helping out with some IT stuff. Then I'm back on the weekend , just in time to fly out to Florida for my 40th birthday bash

Woot wooooo.

you never know i might bump into pointy while I'm there, but as both of us have NO idea what each other looks like it will just be BRTD memebers passing in the night!

Vanson

Veterans
Jan 18, 2013
Warwickshire, United kingdom
You obviously haven't seen him!!! He makes 90 year olds with Alzheimer's look good! :lol:

Heres hoping Postal can find him and teach him something whilst he's over there... <By the way Postal, I'm sure he said something about you being in the US Army...>
:silly:

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="Vanson" post=19970]You obviously haven't seen him!!! He makes 90 year olds with Alzheimer's look good! :lol:

Heres hoping Postal can find him and teach him something whilst he's over there... <By the way Postal, I'm sure he said something about you being in the US Army...>
:silly:[/quote]

That mother fucker outta know I was in the Marine Corps!

Enjoy Scotland and Florida Shadow! I'm sure you won't even have to see Pointy, just listen for him